Primal Dog Freeze Dried Nuggets Beef - 14 oz uploaded by Megan M.

BY PRIMAL

Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
I wish I could give a more stars for this product! I only wants best for my fur babies and after I conducted hours of research primal came up as a number one option! My favorite is you can read the ingredients and recognize every single word!
Megan M.
Glen carbon, Il
My dogs favorite food! She loves all the flavors, but especially beef. I love this dog food because not only is it EXTREMELY healthy for my dog but it's tasty for her as well. You can also use it in 2 different types of ways. You can add water to it and make it into a wet food, or you can simply just break apart a nugget and sprinkle it onto your dogs food (for extra flavor.) My dog has to take special food for her sensitive stomach. She doesnt like it, but when I sprinkle a nugget on top, she eats it all in one sitting! It is pretty pricey, but for it being so healthy & yummy for you pets, it's worth it!