BY PRIMAFORCE

Dietary Supplement HPLC Tested for Potency and Purity Promote Fat Loss* Suppress Appetite* Maximize Sex Drive* Primaforce Yohimbine HCl, HPLC tested for potency and purity, can lead to increased fat loss especially in "trouble area" such as the midsection and love handles for men and glutes and thighs for women.  Primaforce Yohimbine HCl can also support well being and moss, suppress appetite, and can lead to improved libido and sexual performance in males. ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Primaforce Yohimbine HCl

Start your review of Primaforce Yohimbine HCl!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Beaverton, OR
I have taken this in the past but since switched to a different brand. I take it pre-workout and I do feel that it gives me a little energy boost.
Las Vegas, NV
I dated a guy who took this an apparently the Yohimbe makes a guy really really randy. Just watch out ladies.
Indianapolis, IN
I just started taking this. So far, I've had a little boost of energy & it has helped control my appetite!

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email