BY PRIMAFORCE

Scivation - Xtend BCAAs Blue Raspberry - 44 oz. (1248 g) Scivation Xtend BCAA contains 7g of BCAAs - in the nature-designed and widely-researched 2:1:1 ratio - along with Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. Plus, with a proprietary blend of... see more...

• How does this work ?? Do you need to drink it in order to work out ?? 2 Answers
  • Does it really work?! Does it has any collateral effects?! 2 Answers
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
These are the best appetite control pills I've ever used hands down. It allows me to eat small portions and feel satisfied.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
These capsules worked great at suppressing my appetite. I don't like taking them as often as it says though
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These work well! Sometimes they bother my stomach, but overall they do their job and I'm happy with them!
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Amazing product highly recommended i love the way it works totally works well i will continue to use
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Not the greatest. Helped some but don't expect miracles (obviously). But not the worst
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
I really love these so much, they help control my appetite without hurting my stomach or any weird side effects like I get with most of these suppressants. Overall very happy.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
How does this work ?? Do you need to drink it in order to work out ??
May S.
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Does it really work?! Does it has any collateral effects?!