BY PRIMAFORCE

Primaforce Citrulline Malate, lab tested for potency and purity, has been clinically suggested to support increased performance and lean mass gains, support increased blood flow and amino acid delivery to skeletal muscle leading to increased protein... see more...

Kass A.
Great supplement. When I run out of preworkout I add this to my water bottle and it provides a good amount of energy and recovery for afterwards. Occasionally I use it in place of my pre workout at night.
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
Awesome product I at times use this in replacement of my pre workout when I do t need as much punch of energy. This gives me the right amount of energy for a light quick workout on when I have breaks from work.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Éste suplemento es muy bueno ya que te da energía y así podemos hacer ejercicio o algo parecido mi esposo lo tiene y es muy bueno sinceramente trabaja
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't ever used this personally, but my brother is super into working out and being healthy and he has been using it for years. He swears by it.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excelente este suplemento, te da energía y animo, es muy bueno de verdad, lo recomiendo.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love using supplements in addition to my work outs! Must try!!!!! Go go !!!
Laura S.
Santo Domingo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excelente si esta en el gym o haciendo ejercicio es un complemento indispensable para ti.
Pruebalo!
Tatum P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who knows the price. ?!??? Please !!!
Megan T.
Dundalk, MD
Does this really help? And how expensive is it?

back