prima Skin Therapy

Our nourishing and luxurious skin butter is infused with pure, whole plant hemp extract with naturally occurring CBD and 5 organic oils and butters to help support rough, dry and troublesome skin. Beneficial amounts of natural humectants draw moisture into the skin, while our whole plant hemp extract with CBD, polyphenols, and fatty acids is designed to calm, soothe, and balance the skin from within. A targeted blend of phytosterols to help stimulate collagen production, shea and cocoa butters to help lock in moisture, and hemp seed oil and jojoba rich in fatty acids work together to help support skin health. Designed to absorb quickly and restore balance for skin in need. This is where skincare meets self-care.

Does anyone know the ingredients? Is it recommended for sensitive skin?
Hey....What's the price?
Start your review of prima Skin Therapy!
How would you rate this product?
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Annie M.
I had the opportunity to try a complimentary sample of Prima’s Skin Therapy body butter through Influenster. My initial reaction, upon receiving the product, is that it’s one of the more beautiful packages I’ve ever received (it definitely makes the cut for the counter display in my bathroom!) and I was thrilled to learn that it’s a clean beauty product: hypoallergenic with no parabens, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances etc. Upon initial product use, I was struck by the cannabis scent – which remained fairly intact throughout the day (read: didn’t fade) – and not only personally found it off-putting but it was strong enough for my husband to notice (unprompted). As such, I’ve subsequently been using in the evening (versus before heading into the office…) and only on my legs versus my arms, or skin closer to my face. Scent aside, I found it to be a high quality & effective body cream: deeply moisturizing and rich, without being greasy, and fast absorbing. That being said; as someone who has dry skin but no particular inflammation concerns – as cited in some other user reviews – and who did not enjoy the product scent, there are other “clean” moisturizers I would opt for, at this price point, in the future.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Alexis P.
Adding prima Skin Therapy to my winter skincare routine! I like to slather this on my legs and feet (put socks on afterwards so the lotion really absorbs into the skin) before bed at night so I wake up the next morning with baby soft soles. The lotion is super luxe and has a slightly warm scent that can be too much for those who are highly sensitive to fragrance. I’m transitioning over to clean beauty so I love that the ingredients are vegan and cruelty free!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Katherine C.
This cream is so thick and moisturizing. A little definitely goes a long way. I used it all over my body, especially my hands, and I definitely noticed a difference. It also absorbed so quickly and did not leave a greasy feeling AT ALL. The smell of “weed” was definitely noticeable and left a light scent on my body. It wasn’t too bad though but the smell wasn’t my favorite. I do love the clean brand though and the packaging was GORGEOUS. It’s nice to know a company cares about what they put in their products.
Los Angeles , CA
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Vee R.
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Vee R.
I have keratosis pilaris aka “chicken skin”, all over my arms so my skin is always rough, bumpy and red. This product does help to soften the condition. The Shea butter is nice and thick, leaving a coating on the skin that is different from other lotions that feel greasy and oily. Texture wise I can tell that it’s good quality. I also love all the other botanical oils in the cream as well. The scent isn’t as strong as the night magic oil so I don’t feel like I smell like hemp all day. I like the product but I’m not sure at that price point that I would actually buy. I invest in my face products but not so much in my skincare, perhaps I’ve gotten used to hiding my arms? I’ll definitely continue to use up this body butter and perhaps by the end I’ll reconsider.
Riverside , CA
Fantastic product. The ingredients are top notch. This product seems very high quality. Nice packaging too. I like that this is made locally in southern california. It softens my hands and elbows like no other. I don't often find these ingredients packed in one product. Very very impressed with this lotion overall. The only thing I don't love is the smell. To me it does have a slight "marijuana" like smell, though I've asked many other people and they think it just smells "earthy". Because I am slightly self conscious and concerned someone at work will think I smell like marijuana I just use it at night. I would still recommend it for purchase and see for yourself. Like I said pretty much no one else agrees with me but I just can't get around it. Still use every night though and that's the best time to use it when you aren't washing your hands all day long.
Pearland, TX
Prima Skin Therapy is a wonderful body butter and daily facial moisturizer! I had never tried CBD facial and beauty products, so I have been pleasantly surprised at how wonderful my face feels after a few weeks of using the all over body butter. The Prima Skin Therapy definitely lasts and goes a long way...it's thick and rich in texture! I love that it moisturizes and hydrates my face, skin and entire body throughout the lasting all day. I love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and soft. Overall, I would highly recommend the Skin Therapy product from Prima for those seeking an effective daily moisturizer that provides a natural, deep hydration and refreshes your skin all day and is good to use year round! #Prima #LivePrima #CBD #skincare #skinmoisturizer @Influenster @Prima #complimentary prima Skin Therapy
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Karen H.
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Karen H.
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧-$38. Key ingredients:𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘮𝘱 𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵, 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘢 and 𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘢⁣ 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘢,𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘵 Oil, 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 and 𝘏𝘦𝘮𝘱 𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘖𝘪𝘭. Rich in fatty acids known to have antioxidant properties that nourishes and moisturizes. Designed to absorb quickly but this balls up (pilling) every time! I end up having to wash it off because there’s small pieces all over my skin. I’ve tried several thick body butters but never had this problem. While my skin feels soft after using, it does have a strong lingering scent that actually gives me a headache. Plastic packaging unlike the glass-bottled oil. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣While I appreciate the ingredients Prima uses and avoids, this products didn’t work well enough for me to want to purchase it. I’m grateful for the opportunity to try it. This is my honest review on the product and how it worked for me.
Brooklyn, NY
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Janira H.
So, initially I thought that this was a very rich facial cream but i believe it’s intended to be used all over the body, from what I read on their site. I’ve used this on my elbows & hands but mostly on my face. NYC winters are hard on my facial skin. I have used this in conjunction with Prima’s night magic oil and my skin looks so plump since I’ve started. I don’t mind the cbd scent but it’s there so if you’re sensitive to the scents of other cbd scented products than you may not like this. This is a clean company and I really feel safer using their products on my skin as I’ve been more conscious to ingredients in regard to anything that goes into or on to my body.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Madeline C.
At first I was not crazy about this product. It’s thick and miserable to spread. I had a genius moment and copied the directions from the night magic oil, apply to damp skin. This helped the application 100 fold. It also allowed me to not apply to much of the product, rather just a thin layer. I used this on my face alone for a few days and it actually worked pretty well. Since my face has been so dry I thought why not. After a few days of use I noticed a few whiteheads pop up on my forehead. I have acne prone skin so it may not be an issue for others. Wouldn’t hurt to try Bc my skin did feel and look great. I will more than likely buy this product again. I doubt I’ll need to for a while because a little bit goes a long way and the jar is large.
Frederick , CO
prima Skin Therapy uploaded by Cydney J.
I’m neutral to this product. It’s not my favorite but it’s not terrible. I don’t see much of a difference between this lotion and my everyday lotion in regards to what it actually does for my skin. The product itself is quite thick and a little goes a long way. You can definitely tell the main ingredient is shea butter. It feels a bit too greasy in my opinion. I am still getting used to the smell. My son say he doesn’t like when I use this lotion but my daughter absolutely loves the smell. It’s not a strong scent, which is a plus for me since I am extremely sensitive to smells. Overall, I don’t foresee myself buying this product again for myself but I will definitely finish using what I have left of it.