prima Night Magic

by Prima

#9 in Body Oil

Our pure, whole plant hemp extract with naturally occurring CBD is infused with a potent blend of active botanicals to work while you sleep, revealing soft, bright, intensely hydrated skin. Age-defying prickly pear, moringa, avocado and kukui oils — rich in nourishing essential fatty acids, antioxidants and minerals — help reduce the appearance of fine lines and give skin an instant boost. A magical overnight transformation for smooth, glowing and balanced skin.

I Really want to try this for my dry skin because ever other product I use doesn’t really do the trick ? I need some genuine feedback!!
Is it edible 🧐🧐?
is this product any good
Start your review of prima Night Magic!
How would you rate this product?
Best product ever. it definitely worth the price. It leaves my skin extremely soft and poreless. I used before going to sleep. it's an oil, but it's great for combination and oily skin also.
Tucson, AZ
prima Night Magic uploaded by Alejandra G.
I really loved the magic night of PRIMA, it has already become an elementary of my notorious skincare routine, I am happy to have treated and received them in my VoxBoxprima Night Magic
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
prima Night Magic uploaded by Vicmary S.
prima Night Magic uploaded by Vicmary S.
Its really really good for me, my skin now is smooth and hidrate so much. I really love it. Buy the way i dont like the smell but its ok.
Sacramento, CA
This CBD oil exceeded my expectations. I would definitely purchase it and will recommend to my friends. You won’t be disappointed.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The oil is amazing, my skin is radiant and smooth after I started using it, the thing I don’t really like is the smell..
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Excelente producto me encanto , te deja la piel iluminada , humentada. Lo recomiendo 100%
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...