Prima Della™ Delicatessen Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Pack uploaded by vi F.Prima Della™ Delicatessen Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Pack uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY WALMART

Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Prima Della™ Delicatessen Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Pack
I buy this meat from my local meijer grocery store. It has wonderful flavor. Low salt taste and a low calor count. I buy it once a month.
Jasmin L.
Montgomery, AL
My mom didn't like it as much but I thought it was good. The meat was tender but not enough for her. She did say she liked the seasoing and I believe I got this from Walmart
Jennifer G.
cordova
I enjoy the flavor of this meat. I also enjoy that they will cut it to my perfection and the amount I request. It’s not crazy expensive. They seem to have an excellent cleaning environment and they use a fresh pair of gloves while handling your food. I purchase this just about every time I go for my family and I!
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
A perfect ham to have for all holidays. The flavor is amazing and sweet goes perfect with any of your favorite store bought or homemade rolls. Very reasonably priced for the quality. We will always use this brand for holidays.
Britt R.
My family lives the PrimaDela lunch meats. My husband packs his lunch bucket seven days a week so each week I get him a different lunch meat to have. Up until a few days ago Walmart offered a PrimaDela deal for $9, you got a pound of meat and half pound of cheese. An unbeatable deal! I'm a little upset they've taken the deal away. A family favorite is the hickory smoked turkey.
LaDonna A.
Gatesville, TX
I love the chicken breast. I know most people think deli meat is well deli meat but this brand stands apart to me. The flavors they offer is a wider variety than other brands. We use this for sandwiches on a daily basis. I will be purchasing it again soon.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I don’t particularly care for this turkey. When compared to Boarshead, it’s definitely a second class citizen. When I purchase deli meat, I want the best and the freshest. With this brand, I feel like I’m better off just getting my turkey meat from a plastic container in the deli meat isle.
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have tried almost all of the Prima Della meats.  The oven roasted chicken, tavern ham, buffalo chicken and cajun turkey are my personal favorite.  The meat is moist and flavorful every time I buy it.  I also love the meat and cheese deal that Wal-mart offers.
Katherine F.
Delicious!! It was sliced perfectly and paired with a great cheddar cheese, it made a wonderful sandwich! Or it's just great to roll up and eat as a quick snack on the go or while waiting on dinner! I'd definitely buy this again!!
candy D.
zephyrhills, FL
Yummy! This is our families go to for turkey sandwich meat. The white meat is juicy and full of flavor. We also use this in open face sandwich covered with turkey gravy, when we need a quick dinner. It's a family favorite.