BY WALMART

Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This is Probly the best turkey I have had in a long time. I think it’s a lot better than the other brands. The flavor is pretty amazing. I don’t have a receipt of my own. It’s a good value for the price
Rebecca L.
Yukon
Very delicious! We love this brand and buy it all the time! I would say it's a good value because we tend to use even more expensive brands from time to time. We bought this at Walmart from the deli! Tastes delicious in a sub sandwich! Definitely will buy again!
Sheila H.
Little Chute , WI
Tender and delicious turkey, easy to prepare & a fast quick lunch. Make a bltt for pennies on the dollar and your mouth will be happy. You can find this product at Walmart so no need to go expensive meat store!
Jessa S.
This meat is tasty and I love the fact that they cut it right in front of you at Walmart. I always go in with my mom during the holidays and we get pound upon loud f meat for our family to stay well fed while they stay in our home. Great price at a great value!
Bridget C.
Appleton
I bought this the other day for sandwiches. It tasted similar to bologna... not what I wanted. Also, it was a strange texture. I will not buy this again for my lunches.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I never see this in Wal-Mart the only time I see this kind of wrapped type meat is behind the deli so have I ate this kind of meet of course shredded up and delicious
Emmah M.
Ottawa IL
 So the title "WALMART MEAT..dont buy it!" stems from one isolated incident where you got something that you didnt like??? Does that seem rational to you? By the way, I get my meat from Food City. Not that Ive got a gripe with Walmart meat, Food City is just more convenient for me and I like their stuff. Im sure if i made a single purchase and didnt like it I would be posting "FOOD CITY, THEYRE THE ANTICHRIST!!!"
Abigail M.
When it comes to lunch meat I am such a fan of turkey. We get ours at walmart and they had the Prima Della sale where you get the half pound of cheese along with a pound of meat for $9. 10/10!
Kyla M.
Hebron, IN
We love the fresh deli meats from Primo. When we diet, we buy their meats in the thinnest cut possible with a thin piece of cheese...no bread, no crackers. The best is the Cracked Peppee.
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
This variety is my go to lunch meat. It is perfect for everyday use and has a great flavor. It is reasonably priced and easy to find at most supermarkets. I really enjoy using it on sandwiches and would recommend it to others.