Prima Della™ Delicatessen Buffalo Style Chicken Breast uploaded by fifi m.

BY WALMART #3 in Chicken

American Heart Association Certified Meets Criteria for Heart- Healthy Food®. While many factors affect heart diseases diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Tiffani G.
It’s very flavorful and is not try. Perfect for sandwiches and paninis. It’s not too hot with it having the buffalo flavor but it gives it just enough to where it doesn’t just taste regular. The best part is that it is fairly inexpensive for such a high quality.
Ben S.
Sedalia
Loved this! Great flavor, a little more than I would usually spend on deli meat, but it was definitely worth it! The only downside for me was it gave me HORRID heartburn the next day. Other than that I have nothing but remarks for it!
Rachel F.
Saint Louis, MO
I very frequently eat lunch meat and I was so disappointed with this. Personally the taste of the product wasn't very good. If did have a heat expected for being buffalo but i was not impressed. However, this is the only lunch meat i have tried from them.
Kacy L.
Norwich
One of the best deli meats ive had in a while. I used to get the saralee brand but that day they were out so I went with that brand and it was better then the saralee. With the right amount of flavor and spice
Caitlin G.
The BEST! buffalo chicken breast, and you can only find it at WalMart! I tried the Boars Head buffalo chicken breast, but it was no where near as good and MUCH more expensive. I buy this chicken breast every week for my lunches.
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
This was a bit expensive in my eyes but I enjoyed it during thanksgiving. I bought this at walmart for the family gardening and it was tender, juicy, and just right for my taste buds... Glad i bought it
Johnnie V.
Danville
It was okay but a bit strong I do like prima della but just not This on a sandwich I’m guessing it was more how I prepared it rather than the meat itself but I just didn’t like the spice with my sandwich though it was quite good by itself.
If you like spicy foods I would suggest this it isn’t very expensive so you can get a lot for very little just make sure you’re ingredients go with it,you should be able to sample it yourself at any Walmart deli
Roya  B.
Jonesborough Tennessee
Prima dela buffalo style chicken is one of my favorite meats for sandwiches! It has just the right amount of seasoning and flavor that goes perfect with a muenster cheese. Its easy to enjoy and not at a bad price. I always get it at the walmart deli and never has it gone bad. Worth it !!
Cassie S.
Southern pines
I love there Cajun chicken breast. It has a lot of flavors. Pros are that it is good for you and good. Cons are that it's not as spicy as it should be to be cajun. Very great value of this meat. Not pricey at all. I would most definalety buy this deli meat again.
Lisa M.
WEST MONROE, LA
I like to have family over but sometimes don't want to cook a big meal. Prima Della Delicatessen Buffalo Style Chicken Breast makes for a great, quick, and affordable meal. Just purchase it from the deli, grab the buns and condiments and you are good to go!