Prilosec OTC Frequent Heartburn Medicine and Acid Reducer Tablet uploaded by Brooke G.Prilosec OTC Frequent Heartburn Medicine and Acid Reducer Tablet uploaded by Janet C.Prilosec OTC Frequent Heartburn Medicine and Acid Reducer Tablet uploaded by Kassie B.

BY PRILOSEC

With one pill each morning, Priosec OTC blocks the acid so you don’t get heartburn in the first place.*

Here’s how it works:

- When you eat, millions of tiny pumps in your stomach produce acid to break down food.

- Heartburn occurs when stomach acids flow back into your esophagus.

- Prilosec OTC blocks many of these pumps, reducing acid production at the source.

If you’re experiencing heartburn two or more days a week, trust the #1 Doctor†, Gastroenterologist^ and Pharmacist^^ Recommended OTC Frequent Heartburn Medicine/Acid Reducer for 10 straight years.

Omeprazole Delayed-Release Tablet 20mg (equivalent to 20.6mg omeprazole magnesium)- Acid Reducer. Inactive Ingredients: glyceryl monostearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, paraffin, polyethylene glycol 6000, polysorbate 80, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium stearyl fumarate, starch, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triethy citrate

• Has anyone else found a product that works better or just...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
I have a stomach condition that results in frequent heartburn. I used to regularly carry around antacids to deal with attacks, and would often adjust plans to avoid embarrassment. So I have been looking for something that I can take once and not have to worry for the rest of the day. Prilosec is a lifesaver in that regard. I can take it once and not have to worry about not having or running out of antacids, and I can do all the things I want with my friends and family again. It is also very helpful in preventing reflux when lying down in the evening while trying to get to sleep. I awake more rested and enjoy the day more. So far I haven't noticed any side effects, and it has helped me eat and do what I want again!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchase this product at my local CVS drugstore. I have Asthma and I take medication to control it, my doctor suggested that I start taking an over the counter acid reducer because my medication has been known to cause an increase in stomach acid. I take in the morning with my vitamins and my meds. The pills are nice and small so they are not difficult to swallow.
Kirsten K.
Toledo, Ohio
I couldn’t survive without these. I have absolutely horrible acid reflux and if I don’t take this I can barely even eat. I get so sick and it’s not fun at all. This medicine has been an absolute miracle for me. Now my acid reflux acts up way less and not in a way where I’m sick and can’t do anything.
Holly A.
Elkhart, IN
This stuff is my savior when it comes to heartburn. I didn't have heartburn until a few years ago and I know this is extended release, but it helps me within minutes it feels like. Pretty pricy but definitely worth it!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is by far the only indigestion or heartburn medicine that works I’ve tried all others on market and they did not touch the problems I was having I can take one of these every 3 to 4 days and I am good
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
This is hands down the only product that worked for me during pregnancy. Even a sip of water would make me have heartburn. So if it weren’t for this stuff I don’t think I could have made it through.
Gaby P.
Miami
Because I suffer of frequent heartburn I take one pill a day. This is amazing it’s better than any other brand and works very well with my body type and heartburn.
Jesse G.
Dyer
I use this when I get heartburn really bad. It gets rid of the heartburn really fast. Plus it helps settle my stomach after eating some thang way too hot or spicy
Thao T.
Let me tell you what, after 30 it’s all down hill! I’ve never had heartburn in my life until I turned 30 and I feel like I get it everyday. Prilosec works wonders! It works almost immediately in my experience and I don’t go anywhere without it!
Raven M.
When I was pregnant I had some major uncomfortable heartburn. I didn’t get it often, but when I did it was insane. Prilosec made me feel 100% better at a quick timeframe. It is a little pricey, but I definitely would buy again.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone else found a product that works better or just as well?