BY PRILOSEC

With one Prilosec OTC pill a day, you can block frequent heartburn symptoms before they strike for a full 24 hours of heartburn relief. That way you can power on with your day—and rest at night—without concern that your frequent heartburn will flare... see more...

Jen J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I'm using these post hip surgery to protect my stomach from all the pain meds I'm on and it seems to be doing the job. I think that acid blockers are recommended too often when a change of diet should be used instead, but it gets the job done when you need it.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
Prilosec is a lifesaver for me, if it wasn't for this I would have heartburn every day all day due to my GERD. It is pretty reasonably priced. I get mine from the pharmacy. I have tried other antacids over the counter and nothing really helped like the delay release of this capsule.
Alyssa C.
This works great as an acid reducer. The only downside is that it doesn't start working right away. But once it starts working, it probably works a lot better than others.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I take one of these a day for acid re flux . This has been the only over the counter medicine that has really worked for me. I highly recommend this product
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Love this product. For me it is the best over the counter medicine for reducing the acid. It's a reasonable price for the effectiveness of the medicine
Maggie S.
Halethorpe, MD
I take one of these per day to deal with SEVERE acid reflux, and it's the only medication that consistently works for me. I'd HIGHLY recommend it :)
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Prilosec is the best heartburn medication i have ever taken. I started with one everyday but now only take 1 every 3 days and it keeps working great!
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
This product works pretty well for an acid reducer. I just don't like that it takes awhile to work. If it was faster acting I would use it more.
Rosemith M.
Had use this product in the past and it was good treatment for 2 weeks after that i was back with same pain as before. It didn't work for me :/
laura j.
I take one of these a day for acid re flux . This and zantac have been the only over the counter medicines that have really worked for me.