Prilosec otc wildberry tablets - 14 count

I recently was diagnosed with acid reflux and was wondering is this a good product to use for acid reflux. How long does it take to kick in
What happens if you forget to take one dose?
Is it safe to take during pregnancy?
Start your review of Prilosec OTC!
Product Highlights
“this medicine really helped me last month when i was having awful chronic acid reflux, no other medicines were working for me until i tried this” in 37 reviews
“However if you just have a bit of heart burn this is also the medication to reach for, it is the utmost amazing medication in the market for anytime of acid related problem and trust me I have tried them all. ” in 12 reviews
“I used to have heartburn really bad when I ate certain foods and now if I take a Prilosec once every few days I don't have heartburn at all!” in 5 reviews
“in addition to the many digestive issues i have, i was often plagued with frequent heartburn at night time.. it would be so bad it would wake me up from a dead sleep and usually lead to vomiting a few times a week.” in 5 reviews
“I find this good product but I still ocassionally have heartburn on it.” in 5 reviews
Loveland , CO
Purchased at: Walmart
So I know I'm young but I get heartburn like a 55 year old man(my uncle😂) I've tried pepto and tums and all of it with ZERO luck except for a few minutes. When I started using THIS!! My first pill, I didn't have heartburn for almost TWO WHOLE DAYS!! I am beyond satisfied with this! I can finally eat jalapeno cheetos with no regrets!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Prilosec OTC uploaded by bunchgyrl B.
Purchased at: CVS
Prilosec OTC got a heart heartburn? These delayed-release tablets treats frequent heartburn occurring two or more days a week. I definitely recommend for you or somebody in your family that suffers from heartburn.
Michigan
Prilosec OTC uploaded by Justine B.
Prilosec OTC Tablets - 14 Count - This product is extremely fast acting and I definitely recommend to anyone who gets horrible heartburn. For the amount given Id say it's a good price (had to look online). Overall this product is a 10/10 in my books and I'm so grateful to have been sent these free samples!
I was having bad heartburn (GERD) everyday 🔥. My friend suggested Prilosec. I'm so happy I've found in Google "MYGASTR99" 😊 and got the treatment. After 24 hours all pain was gone and has not returned. Now I can eat whatever I want with no heartburn.
fayetteville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are best acid reflux pills ever they last a tad bit longer than just 24hours. You can buy them any where really Walmart is cheaper than most drug stores. After taking one of these pills I can eat a ghost pepper and not get acid reflux. That’s how strong the pill is. I usually take 2 pills as soon as I get up in the morning and they last for 3 days than after the 3 days I take 2 more pills.
Chattanooga , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Prilosec OTC uploaded by Jill R.
Best product on the market for heartburn hands down. I use this product on a daily basis and like it more than Prevacid otc. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it. Keeps heartburn at bay for 24hrs just as advertised. I’d highly recommend this product.
Webster, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Prilosec OTC uploaded by Sarah C.
Up until a few months ago I was taking Prilosec/omeprazole for 6 years since March 2010. I was told it was for ulcer prevention because my Immunosuppressants are hard on the stomach. Well after about 4 years my doctors told me I could stop taking it because my immunosuppressents are very low, well unfortunately I could not stop because the acid reflux was really bad when I tried. I never had acid reflux problems before taking Prilosec, so I believe it has caused these problems. A few months ago, I decided to stop, and the first month was really rough. I reach for Thayers slippery elm lozenges instead of tums when I had an episode of acid reflux. Slippery elm bark tastes like maple syrup.
El paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Coming from a mexican family, spicy food is not only a must but an everyday thing. Married in to a brazilian which eats little to no spice, he gets heart burn extremely easily. This product not only reduces his reflex but when taken preemptively he avoids it completly.
The day I took the first dose, then the next a day later; I noticed the frequent acid reflux and nausea I had been more intensely experiencing had lessened quite a bit. Did not expect just a dose or two of something would help with problems I had been having for years. Was fairly easy to swallow, with only minor sharpe edges that I could feel as I swallowed. No specific bad taste. By the third and fourth dose though, the less of an effect it seemed to have--but still noticeably helped! Would deffinately recommend to anyone experiencing problems from excess stomach acid.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
While Prilosec OTC may be effective for treating heartburn and GERD. I was designed for short term use. Medscape published an article if you take the 'Purple Pill' or any version of it for GERD or heartburn you have a 16% increased risk of heart attack & it is twice as likely to be a fatal one. Might want to think about taking this longterm.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...