Pride & Prejudice (Blu-ray) (Widescreen) uploaded by Shelby D.

BY NONE

Keira Knightley stars in the lavishly stunning new version of the all-time classic romance, "Pride & Prejudice". Based on Jane Austen's masterpiece novel, this captivating romantic tale combines love, humor, sex and scandal. Highly acclaimed by critics everywhere, "Pride & Prejudice" is the ultimate love story experience. Behind The Scenes Featurette, Director Commentary, Featurette. "A Bennet Family Portrait"; "Jane Austen, Ahead Of Her Time"; Conversations With The Cast; "HBO First Look: "Pride & Prejudice"; "The Politics Of 18th Century Dating"; "The Stately Homes Of 'Pride & Prejudice'"; Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish. see more...

Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
The soundtrack is awesome! And I loved the movie! It made me cry, laugh and get a little angry. But that's a good thing about the movie! There's hardly any movies that can make me feel that way. I'm so glad I listened to my sister when she recommended me this movie!
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
One of my favorite movies. I've watched this incredible love story over and over and I never get tired. I even love the soundtrack. It simply one of those movies that go on for a lifetime.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Excellent film ! I know a lot of people prefer the BBC version but I love this film because the video was done so well and the soundtrack was incredible and it was much shorter and much more enjoyable to watch overall and more humor.
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Okay okay so it’s a little long but a amazing movie, it is so much better than the series and while I love the series I just see the movie as the right representation of the movie. If you haven’t seen this movie please do.
Ashley H.
Although not my favorite screen adaption, this is still worth the watch. The score for this movie combined with all the cinematography choices completely romanticize Austen's already beautifully romantic novel. I love the subtle approach to the beauty of everything in this film. Everything about it is wonderful and will have you floating in a cloud for how happy it will make you. This is a great film and Kiera Knightly is stunning in it.
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
It's always exciting when a movie lives up to the book. Pride and Prejudice has long been one of my favorite books, and when I was introduced to the movie, I was skeptical. But the actors portrayed their characters wonderfully, the scenes and music selections were all tasteful, and the storyline was as classic as ever! I would certainly recommend this to any lover of Jane Austen, or anyone looking for a good romance.
Romi D.
Poway, CA
By far my favorite screen adaptation of Pride and Prejudice. Matthew and Keira's performances are so powerful and moving, and they are accompanied by a great supporting cast. The scenes between the main characters have such intensity and emotion you find yourself on the edge of your seat captivated by the drama surrounding them. If you love the book, this adaptation is a must-watch.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie restored my faith in Hollywood directors. Usually, aka now a days, movies aren't similar to their books, and i understand that because of copyright, author's rights, etc. But this movie was as spot on to the book, which i am completely in love with, as the sky is to water.
Lauren H.
Actually one of my favorite movies of all time. It makes you want to experience life during the British Regency. I love the simple yet captivating cinematography the director used. Kiera Knightly plays a very great role as well. The language may be a little difficult to understand since they're speaking old English but it makes you pay attention to the movie even more. Definitely worth watching.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I absolutely love this movie! It is in my top 10. The score is amazing I listen to it all the time. The casting is terrific. It emerges me into another world and I get totally lost in it. I love drinking my hot tea and watching this. I can watch it over and over too!