BY NONE

Buy on Walmart
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I purchased this book a few years ago in a random little bookshop in Tennessee. It really stood out to me because I absolutely love the illustrations! I love Pride & Prejudice, and I really love how they incorporate aspects and themes from the classic in this fun, cute counting book. I plan to keep it for when I have children and I hope that they will love it!
Katie L.
Trenton, NJ
This book was a gift for my daughter. It is a perfect learning book for her since she can't read yet