BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed) “Jane Austen remains the most misunderstood of great English writers . . . Austen’s is an extended, exploratory, dangerously subversive art, and is neither harmlessly decorative nor picturesquely provincial . . . [Irony] is the secret of the perfect self-sufficiency of Pride and Prejudice .”—from the Introduction by Peter Conrad No novel in English has given more pleasure than Pride and Prejudice . Because it is one of the great works in our literature, critics in every generation reexamine and reinterpret it. But the rest of us simply fall in love with it—and with its... see more...

Caitlyn C.
Rock Hill, SC
Favorite book of all time, perfect story. I love Elizabeth, unlike any woman of her time period.
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I remember starting the book, but never really finishing it.. But the little I read was great.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love clasic romantic books. This is definitely a favorite. I love to read this in the fall.
Laury W.
This is my favorite book of all time. I reread it every year on my birthday as a gift to myself.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Very good, classic novel. A strong representation of feminist literature in that time period.
Brittany W.
HUBERT, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It really is a great book! Great story and plot, I would recommend for everyone to read.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This book was ok, I'm not a big fan of Jane Austin but this is one of her better books.
Being H.
This is one of the masterpieces of English literature. Each and every moment is my favourite. The humour,irony, sarcasm, love, money, marriage....all are there to give you a special feeling!! Go for it.
Jade I.
Oldbury, West Midlands
I've read this book at least five times because I just fell so in love with the story. The first time I read It, it did take me a while to get into it but once I did I couldn't put it down.
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amo este libro. Las frases que tiene, la manera en cómo transcurre la historia, los personajes, las emociones que transmite con apenas unas cuantas palabras, las cartas, el romanticismo, los celos. Todo es absolutamente maravilloso y está muy bien narrado.

Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is the biggest difference between this book and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Kimberly L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't seem to make it through this book for some reason. I've heard that I just need to read past Part 1 but I'm having a hard time. At what point does the story start getting good to you?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this a decent version?