BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #98 in Movies

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed) “Jane Austen remains the most misunderstood of great English writers . . . Austen’s is an extended, exploratory, dangerously subversive art, and is neither harmlessly decorative nor picturesquely provincial . . . [Irony] is the secret of the perfect self-sufficiency of Pride and Prejudice .”—from the Introduction by Peter Conrad No novel in English has given more pleasure than Pride and Prejudice . Because it is one of the great works in our literature, critics in every generation reexamine and reinterpret it. But the rest of us simply fall in love with it—and with its... see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica M.
Martinsville , VA
This is my favorite book of all times!!! I love Elizabeth and men have been forever ruined because no one can ever measure up to Mr. Darcy
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really didn't get into this book as much as I thought I would which is upsetting. I may have to read it again to see if its better now.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Elizabeth and Mr Darcy are a couple that countless books and movies have been made of. Trust me this book is a must have for your library!
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
This book is such a classic! If you are a literary fan you cannot skip the love affair of Elizabeth Bennett ANC Mr. Darcy. Sigh. Mr. Darcy.
Frances S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite books ever! Jane Austen is a great writer. If you are a girl/woman and have not read this book I suggest you do!
Sandy D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have enjoyed reading this book!!

Available even on the kindle app!!

Such a classic

Excited for the next book

Kindle Touch
Gabriella R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am not a fan of books written in this time or how they were written. I also believe that the story line in this book is boring.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My favorite book of all time. Romantic but not mushy. Great character development showing people are not always as they seem.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
This story is simply amazing. The characters are intriguing and complex. The storyline is well developed and captivating.
Amanda L.
Great book. A total classic! A must read for everyone. I haven't read any of her other books but this one is great.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is the biggest difference between this book and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Kimberly L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't seem to make it through this book for some reason. I've heard that I just need to read past Part 1 but I'm having a hard time. At what point does the story start getting good to you?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this a decent version?