BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed) “Jane Austen remains the most misunderstood of great English writers . . . Austen’s is an extended, exploratory, dangerously subversive art, and is neither harmlessly decorative nor picturesquely provincial . . . [Irony] is the secret of the perfect self-sufficiency of Pride and Prejudice .”—from the Introduction by Peter Conrad No novel in English has given more pleasure than Pride and Prejudice . Because it is one of the great works in our literature, critics in every generation reexamine and reinterpret it. But the rest of us simply fall in love with it—and with its... see more...

Taylor T.
Gulf Shores, AL
I really love this book. It is a perfect love story. The very beginning was a little hard to get into because it was hard to follow, but once you figure it out, you start getting to the good stuff! I recommend it to everyone!
Melany W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This story is definitely on my top ten books of all time. With romance, humor, and all while keeping you on the edge of your seat-Jane Austen writes beautifully about a time I wish I could witness.
wendy b.
This is a true classic!! Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors out there. She builds up the characters and the story line so fantastically and leaves you wanting to know more. I believe every girl must wanting her own Mr. Darcy after reading this book.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is one of my all time favorite books! It takes a long time to read, and I read with a sort of translation as some of the language is different than modern. It's a great story!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love all of Jane Austen's work, but Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book. Elizabeth is witty, charming, and intelligent, and every girl wants a Mr. Darcy in their lives.
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
Jane Austen is always going to be my favorite author. This is just one of her many books that entraps me every time. The writing and the plot are sure to keep you entertained.
Beth c.
Jane Austen is my favorite author. I love her writing style. This novel is, in my opinion, the best ever written. It will leave you dreaming about Mr. Darcy forever!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For a classic this book is actually very easy to read. It keeps you glued into the story line through each chapter. My all-time favorite novel! A must read!
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my absolute fav book, i own all of her books. The classics are magical. She is such an amazing writer. If you haven’t read this, please do!!!
Kelly W.
My favorite book!! I love the characters, writing, and story. And what girl doesn't fall in love with Mr. Darcy? I would recommend to any reader!!
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is the biggest difference between this book and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Kimberly L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't seem to make it through this book for some reason. I've heard that I just need to read past Part 1 but I'm having a hard time. At what point does the story start getting good to you?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this a decent version?