BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed) “Jane Austen remains the most misunderstood of great English writers . . . Austen’s is an extended, exploratory, dangerously subversive art, and is neither harmlessly decorative nor picturesquely provincial . . . [Irony] is the secret of the perfect self-sufficiency of Pride and Prejudice .”—from the Introduction by Peter Conrad No novel in English has given more pleasure than Pride and Prejudice . Because it is one of the great works in our literature, critics in every generation reexamine and reinterpret it. But the rest of us simply fall in love with it—and with its... see more...

Emma P.
Winchester, Va
Pride and Prejudice is a beautifully written novel. The story is charming and romantic, clean and interesting. I love the story and I never get tired of it. The characters are also very easy to get attached to as well as well rounded and well written.
Natalie A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book hands down. I have read it several times and I also read the current adaptations of the book. Such a beautiful story of love and character. I love Elizabeth's brilliance and Mr Darcy strength in character.
Kaylah H.
One of the best books I've ever read. I remember having it in high school but as a recommendation for summer reading. Like I was going to read during summer break. I wish I had. It's definitely a little harder than your average book. But so worth it. Currently reading "Sense and Sensibility"
Emilee B.
Sandwich, IL
I love Jane Austen, easily my favorite author. This book holds a special place in my heart, I first started reading this book when I was a small child, and reread it so many times I've lost count. This book really transports you to another time and place.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
Probably my favorite book of all time! Such a classic and a tale of true romance. It can be hard to understand at some points but nothing a quick google search can't fix! I feel like everyone should read this at least once in their lifetime.
Megan A.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
All time favorite book. I love, love, love Mr. Darcy! He may be somewhat shy but he's also quite charming. My favorite is Lizzie. She's very independent and stands up for what she believes in. Instead of marrying for money and power, or rank in society, she chooses love. The best love story ever!
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the Greatest Books Ever Written. It starts off a little slow, you have to get use to the grammar of the time. It's the story of 2 people, getting over themselves basically and falling in love! A wonderful read!
Laura R.
Best. Book. Ever! Jane Austen is a genius writer and I wish there was someone close to her writing ability nowadays. The dry humor, love story, trials, and the annoying mother(!!!) are written so well. I wonder then if she knew Darcy would become what he is today. I know I'm not the only one searching for a man like Darcy. This book is just amazing and one that I cycle through every couple months
Kalin O.
This is one of my favorite books of all time. It's so beautifully written. It entertains throughout the whole book. There are enough story lines and characters to keep you entertained but not overwhelmed. The characters are endearing and dynamic. It also is very funny in some parts.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
This story is a classic for so many reasons. Jane Austen depicts relationships during her era in such an amazing way. So many movies and stories have taken their inspiration from Jane Austen's beloved work. This story is so beautiful and should be a must read for everyone
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is the biggest difference between this book and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Kimberly L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't seem to make it through this book for some reason. I've heard that I just need to read past Part 1 but I'm having a hard time. At what point does the story start getting good to you?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this a decent version?