BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #98 in Movies

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed) “Jane Austen remains the most misunderstood of great English writers . . . Austen’s is an extended, exploratory, dangerously subversive art, and is neither harmlessly decorative nor picturesquely provincial . . . [Irony] is the secret of the perfect self-sufficiency of Pride and Prejudice .”—from the Introduction by Peter Conrad No novel in English has given more pleasure than Pride and Prejudice . Because it is one of the great works in our literature, critics in every generation reexamine and reinterpret it. But the rest of us simply fall in love with it—and with its... see more...

Buy on Target
Sandra L.
I had to read this book for a school
Assignment and really didn't want to, so foolish to think so! I am in love with this book now, I recommend it for any romance lovers
Jaye M.
Ludlow road, Kidderminster
It can be a tough read with how they used to speak back then but it is a lovely story. I sort of wanted more, read more about their married life.
fernanda s.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A beautiful story. Great characters and well redacted.
Jane Austen was an awesome writer. Mr. Darcy is the dream of every girl.
Shazia I.
Birmingham
This book is an uktimate classic. I loved it. I have watched the film too and the book is amazing. It is a great read.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What is the biggest difference between this book and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Kimberly L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't seem to make it through this book for some reason. I've heard that I just need to read past Part 1 but I'm having a hard time. At what point does the story start getting good to you?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this a decent version?