BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

(Book Jacket Status: Jacketed) “Jane Austen remains the most misunderstood of great English writers . . . Austen’s is an extended, exploratory, dangerously subversive art, and is neither harmlessly decorative nor picturesquely provincial . . . [Irony] is the secret of the perfect self-sufficiency of Pride and Prejudice .”—from the Introduction by Peter Conrad No novel in English has given more pleasure than Pride and Prejudice . Because it is one of the great works in our literature, critics in every generation reexamine and reinterpret it. But the rest of us simply fall in love with it—and with its... see more...

Buy on Target
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This literary classic has been a favorite of mine for years (which is no surprise to anyone, I am sure) I love the glimpses into that time period and the struggles that each of the characters faces. It is honest and intriguing, while also including romance and humor. It will always be a favorite of mine!
Jasmine T.
One of my first Jane Austen novels, I can't even begin to write how this book influenced my life. It's not just a romance novel, It's a way to tell little girls that you're strong on your own, no man is needed. I love that because of this novel I am able to be the self-assured woman that I am.
Kaylah H.
One of the best books I've ever read. I remember having it in high school but as a recommendation for summer reading. Like I was going to read during summer break. I wish I had. It's definitely a little harder than your average book. But so worth it. Currently reading "Sense and Sensibility"
Mahi M.
Queens Village, NY
One of my all time favorite books. Jane Austen makes the characters come to life. Such a sweet and lovely romance between the main protagonists. Elizabeth is not a typical woman of her time and that is probably what makes her attractive to Mr. Darcy. Totally worth a read!
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
Probably my favorite book of all time! Such a classic and a tale of true romance. It can be hard to understand at some points but nothing a quick google search can't fix! I feel like everyone should read this at least once in their lifetime.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
One of the Greatest Books Ever Written. It starts off a little slow, you have to get use to the grammar of the time. It's the story of 2 people, getting over themselves basically and falling in love! A wonderful read!
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
This story is a classic for so many reasons. Jane Austen depicts relationships during her era in such an amazing way. So many movies and stories have taken their inspiration from Jane Austen's beloved work. This story is so beautiful and should be a must read for everyone
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I absolutely love the character of Elizabeth Bennet. What a marvelous lady. She is so ahead of her time, witty, independent, and self driven. She is one of the greatest female characters of literature.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I love Jane Ostin ! Such a beautiful novels! And this one is top one ! They made good movie, but book is still so much more better bc it's hard to show thoughts of character in the movie. I recommend the book over movie ūüĎć
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Excellent classic read. Everyone should read it at least once. A great story about true love and coming of age. Great life lessons in general and an interesting story over all. The movies are pretty good too.
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
What is the biggest difference between this book and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Kimberly L.
Pop Culture Expert
I can't seem to make it through this book for some reason. I've heard that I just need to read past Part 1 but I'm having a hard time. At what point does the story start getting good to you?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Is this a decent version?