Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem! uploaded by Brooke C.Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem! uploaded by Sara E.

BY NONE

Buy on Target
Lexi R.
I personally liked this book it was funny at times too. They did make a movie I liked that as well. I don't have anything bad to say about the book [product:pride-and-prejudice-and-zombies:-the-classic-regency-romance---now-with-ultraviolent-zombie-mayhem!]
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
If you loved the original book you’ll love this rendition!! It’s a pretty easy story line to follow. It kept me intrigued just like the original book, pretty affordable as well. Would recommend heaps.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
I have read all the series about this book. I absolutely loved them all. It is entertaining and keeps you hooked from the beginning. The book is affordable and I would recommend it if you love a twist on a great classic.
Rebecca R.
It's so funny because I actually had a hard time getting into this book initially. I ended up having to reread Pride and Prejudice real quick again, which is always fantastic, but only then was I able to read this and be interested. It's so odd because I like both P&P and zombies! Go figure. Anyway, it was a really great book!
Rosana M.
The same original story of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen , but with zombies. It's crazy bantante , the story does not change much but I mencanta all the books of zombies and this more Mr. Darcy is quite romantic
Soraya Y.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was unsure how I would like this at first because the original version is one of my favorite stories but once I started it became much more interesting. It takes a classic and turns it into something both fun and new and fresh.
Felicia M.
I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this was put together! I was skeptical at first but the good is fantastic!
Aries P.
LEAR47518 | ARIES PAEZ 8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL.
Awesome book! It gives you the perspective if on the times of Jane Austen, the zombies will appear for the first time on that era.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is this compared to the classic? Is it entertaining?