Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem! uploaded by Sara E.Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem! uploaded by Brooke C.

BY NONE

Buy on Walmart*
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
If you loved the original book you’ll love this rendition!! It’s a pretty easy story line to follow. It kept me intrigued just like the original book, pretty affordable as well. Would recommend heaps.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
I have read all the series about this book. I absolutely loved them all. It is entertaining and keeps you hooked from the beginning. The book is affordable and I would recommend it if you love a twist on a great classic.
Soraya Y.
Sicklerville, NJ
I was unsure how I would like this at first because the original version is one of my favorite stories but once I started it became much more interesting. It takes a classic and turns it into something both fun and new and fresh.
Rebecca R.
It's so funny because I actually had a hard time getting into this book initially. I ended up having to reread Pride and Prejudice real quick again, which is always fantastic, but only then was I able to read this and be interested. It's so odd because I like both P&P and zombies! Go figure. Anyway, it was a really great book!
Rosana M.
The same original story of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen , but with zombies. It's crazy bantante , the story does not change much but I mencanta all the books of zombies and this more Mr. Darcy is quite romantic
Felicia M.
I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this was put together! I was skeptical at first but the good is fantastic!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is this compared to the classic? Is it entertaining?