Priceline uploaded by Tracy W.Priceline uploaded by Jessica S.

BY PRICELINE

• Do you think Priceline or Expedia is cheaper?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer Priceline or Expedia? 8 Answers
  • Is the name your own price tool honestly the best way to...3 Answers
Priceline
  • "I am glad to have Priceline available because I am a last minute traveler, but it isn't as helpful if you aren't running behind." in 18 reviews
  • "I love how I'm able to book everything rugby from the site, and get great deals that I can't really find antebellum else." in 15 reviews
  • "I've used Priceline a few times and its great if you don't mind where you are staying and are just looking for a good deal." in 10 reviews
  • "I've used this many times to plan out my trips and it's always very helpful with sticking to your budget!" in 8 reviews
  • "I guess I always find a better deal elsewhere if not better than the same like orbitz and I'm registered to orbitz so I just book there " in 7 reviews
Fatima M.
Elk Grove, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to leave it up to Priceline to decide where we will be getting our hotel.. we always get a big rush the second we submit our bid haha and we have not been disappointment yet! We have used this at least 4 different times. We dont travel to often though haha
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve used this site a few times and liked it. It finds you great deals and comparisons. I’ve snagged a few good deals on here. The site is very user friendly I would use again.
Carissa O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have used Priceline many times to book flights. Never have I had any issues or complaints. It’s always straight forward, decent prices that compare with other sites, and itineraries have always been promptly delivered. I will continue to use them in the future.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I actually really like Priceline.  We use it a lot when we travel.  We mainly use it for hotels and usually use the express deals.  I know the express deals sound scary but it's easy to figure out what hotel you're staying at based on previously booked price, area, and amenities.  I recommend them!  You get a great deal on really nice hotels.  We always book 4.0 star hotels
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
100% recommend this site to everyone who asks me. They have great deals and packages and my favorite part is definitely the express deals. You're given the price of the room, the general vicinity where it's located, and the number of stars. It even lists the hotels it could be similar too. Once you've purchased it, it will give you the rest of the info. I've used it twice and both times I've scored amazing rooms in downtown Philly and NYC Times Square for insanely cheap prices.
Shannon F.
I have used Priceline multiple times when traveling to cities that I have been before. Since I know the area I am fine with the hotels in that section. You can bid on them and save a lot of money. I wouldn't recommend for a new city that you are traveling to, since you may end up staying in a hotel that is not located where you thought it may be.
Necy S.
It's a great great cc that my husband and I have. I remembered when we badly need money to spend on something important during our trip and they approved our credit limit on a perfect time we needed it. We had used this card for renting a car and booking flight during our out of the country trip with the whole family. For now, we are aiming to pay this card off for emergency need in the future. Thanks Priceline.
Johanna V.
Just traveled this weekend and went out of town. I went to Miami Florida. Priceline helps me so much and I don't have to spend on an agent. My favorite thing is the options and the service is amazing. I have no complain. I so would recommend it to everyone who loves to travel.
Michelle F.
I used Priceline last year to book a family vacation to California. I liked having the ability to book the hotel, airfare, and rental car all at once. I purchased our vacation package about 2-3 months ahead of time and landed a pretty good deal. Out of curiosity, I checked to see how much the same package was about 2 weeks prior to leaving and the price increased by $1,000. The only service I won't book again is car rental. Our flight plans changed due to a mechanical issue. In order to salvage a vacation day, the airline offered to fly us into Los Angeles instead of Santa Ana so we had to change our pickup location for our rental car. I immediately called Priceline and explained the situation. The customer service was great, but the outcome was not. I paid $125 for a 6 day rental with Enterprise. I figured all they had to do was click a button to change the pickup location. Of course it couldn't be that easy. They had to cancel the entire car rental reservation and issue me a refund. It was up to me to make a new reservation at the new location. Needless to say I had an anxiety attack. Our new flight was boarding by the time I ended my phone conversation with customer service and was unable to start my search. I literally didn't secure a rental car until we were rolling down the runway and waiting for a terminal. It cost us $500 more on top of a $600 deposit. Needless to say I was in a crappy mood and ready for a stiff drink by the time we reached our hotel.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Priceline! It is the first place I check when looking to book a trip! It's easy to navigate and always gives me the best deals! I love that you can check out with PayPal! Makes me feel more secure in my payment options! Awesome job Priceline!!
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
So you really save money using Priceline?
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Anyone use the name your price for a hotel?
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do you like the commercials for Priceline?
Talia J.
Compton, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone used the name your price tool?
Megan G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How would you compare this with Kayak?