MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerJuicy Couture
(Price/each)517077 Solid Perfume 17 oz, For Women

(Price/each)Juicy Couture 517077 Solid Perfume .17 oz, For Women

Price is for each.A lush mix of watermelon, mandarin, passion fruit, apple, tuberose, caramel creme brulee with woods and patchouli.NOTE: Please note on all items packaging changes from time to time. We do not guarantee the package will be 100% like...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (Price/each)Juicy Couture 517077 Solid Perfume .17 oz, For Women!
Cynthia C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love this perfume, Juice Couture is one my favorite brands. I really love the scent it leaves on your skin for hours
Rehana K.
Woodbury, NJ
This was a great value at a great price. I used this for the first time and I did fall in love woth this unique scent!
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
I love this it’s very very nice I got it for a friend and she went and got about 3 there’s not much to improve on it it’s great
Sharon M.
Naples, FL
Not my favorite perfume of all time but it gets a high rating for me. Smells so nice!!! I love using this product the packaging is super cute always looks so nice in my bedroom.
Danyi R.
Springfield (Massachusetts)
This perfume captured my attention since the first time I smelled it! I believe it’s the right perfume to wear at any occasion, for it’s sweet smell it very pleasant for any occasion or event at any time of the day. So I give it thumbs up👍🏼👍🏼
Paola H.
West Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Macy's
Love! Love! Love! Y mss love!!! Me gusta mucho. Tengo varios años usandolo y no lo dejaria de usar. Uno de mis produ tos favoritos. Siempre lo tengo vconmigo.
Vanessa C.
I usually don’t go for a solid perfume but I wanted to try it out, especially since one of my good friends recommended it to me. I loved it, a little different to apply but no problem for me. I carried it on with my carry on all the time and you bet I always smelled good with this stuff!
member-dda13
 The top notes of this scent are sweet and bold such as watermelon, mandarin orange, passionfruit, green apple, green leaves, hyacinth and marigold.
Kimberly H.
Wickliffe, OH
I love love love juicy couture...🎀💖💞I get so many compliments on how I smell from women men children..everyone!!
Tonia S.
Lucedale, MS
Hands down this my favorite fragrance! Just a dabble do ya ! One spritz last all day ! I get so many compliments on this fragrance . It comes in a beautiful bottle so pretty that I keep and collect my empty ones.  However rumor has it that it might be discounted.

Looking for your answer?