BY PREZI INC.

Create and present beautiful presentations with Prezi for iPad. Get started by choosing one of our stunning templates then add your text and images. Pinch to zoom on topics, retouch your prezis and adjust your presentations on the move. Features: - 15 beautiful templates with different styles and structures. - Change layouts to fit your content. - Add new frames to extend your presentation. - Insert images from the web, your own library, or take a photo. - Save your prezi from the app, it will be accessible online. - Present from your iPad (tap on the sides to navigate). - Retouch your prezis on the move: Prezi for iPad keeps your prezis synced. see more...

Prezi Inc. Prezi
  • "Prezi is very easy to put together and to make transitions from one slide to the next while making it interesting to keep the attention of your audience." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend to use Prezi. " in 1 review
  • "Prezi is a great way to give fun and exciting presentations." in 1 review
  • "Ive used it many different times for my online schooling " in 1 review
Zach P.
Winter Garden, FL
Prezi is a great way to give fun and exciting presentations. It takes a little getting used to if you are used to Microsoft PowerPoint, but it is certainly worth it!
Crystal N.
Fpo, AP
I use this app to do my briefs for work. I love it because it is not your traditional death by powerpoint. People stay engaged in my presentations!
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I think prezi is a unique way to make a presentation. It's as easy to use as PowerPoint and the presentations turn out great
Missy C.
Fpo, AP
Highest of recommendations! It was simple enough to pick up and run with, ultimately producing extremely impressive results.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I love prezi it makes things more colorful and fun to watch instead of boring slides while you're presenting
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Prezi is the new way to make PowerPoint's they are a lot cooler and you can design them more to your liking
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I used this app a lot when I was in school, it made it easy to save my work and return to it later.
Daniel K.
Milwaukee, WI
Prezi is great when it comes together, but the learning curve with making a solid presentation can be frustrating.
Andrea F.
PREZI IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN POWERPOINT. there are so many cool things you can do. Love it!
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
Prezi is a quick and easy way to make power points.! Ive used it many different times for my online schooling
Megan C.
Anyone find prezi annoying at times?