BY PREZI INC.

Create and present beautiful presentations with Prezi for iPad. Get started by choosing one of our stunning templates then add your text and images. Pinch to zoom on topics, retouch your prezis and adjust your presentations on the move. Features: - 15 beautiful templates with different styles and structures. - Change layouts to fit your content. - Add new frames to extend your presentation. - Insert images from the web, your own library, or take a photo. - Save your prezi from the app, it will be accessible online. - Present from your iPad (tap on the sides to navigate). - Retouch your prezis on the move: Prezi for iPad keeps your prezis synced. see more...

• Anyone find prezi annoying at times?1 Answers
Prezi Inc. Prezi
  • "Prezi is very easy to put together and to make transitions from one slide to the next while making it interesting to keep the attention of your audience." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend to use Prezi. " in 1 review
  • "Prezi is a great way to give fun and exciting presentations." in 1 review
  • "Ive used it many different times for my online schooling " in 1 review
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Prezi's are really pretty to look at, and very easy to understand how to make. Aside from that, the website is a pain. While the basics of making one are easy to understand, it's long and tedious to execute. You have to make adjustments all over the place.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I used this a lot in college. It made my presentations more entertaining and colorful
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Spring hill, FL
Prezi is a quick and easy way to make power points.! Ive used it many different times for my online schooling
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
I love love love prezi! It makes presenting 90% more exciting! It's complicated to get the hang of it at first but it's totally worth it. I even use prezi to help me with homework questions by searching other people's prezis!
makia h.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
I got introduced to this website my sophomore year of high school and I have been using this ever since. It makes making presentations a lot easier and it makes them look great with little to no real effort.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I think prezi is a unique way to make a presentation. It's as easy to use as PowerPoint and the presentations turn out great
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Fpo, AP
I use this app to do my briefs for work. I love it because it is not your traditional death by powerpoint. People stay engaged in my presentations!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I used this app a lot when I was in school, it made it easy to save my work and return to it later.
Daniel K.
Daniel K.
Milwaukee, WI
Prezi is great when it comes together, but the learning curve with making a solid presentation can be frustrating.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
I like the cool effects that Prezi has to offer but I think it is so hard to understand how to use. I like the effects and the whole visual aspects of it, but it could be easier to use.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Anyone find prezi annoying at times?