BY PREZI INC.

Create and present beautiful presentations with Prezi for iPad. Get started by choosing one of our stunning templates then add your text and images. Pinch to zoom on topics, retouch your prezis and adjust your presentations on the move. Features: - 15 beautiful templates with different styles and structures. - Change layouts to fit your content. - Add new frames to extend your presentation. - Insert images from the web, your own library, or take a photo. - Save your prezi from the app, it will be accessible online. - Present from your iPad (tap on the sides to navigate). - Retouch your prezis on the move: Prezi for iPad keeps your prezis synced. see more...

• "Prezi is a great way to give fun and exciting presentations." in 1 review
  • "Ive used it many different times for my online schooling " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend to use Prezi. " in 1 review
  • "Prezi is very easy to put together and to make transitions from one slide to the next while making it interesting to keep the attention of your audience." in 1 review
Deanna S.
Prezi is a quick and easy way to make power points. I have used Prezi to do power points for my high school classes, college classes, and for my job. Prezi is very easy to put together and to make transitions from one slide to the next while making it interesting to keep the attention of your audience. Prezi makes it easy to add information and pictures/graphs to your presentation. It is also easy to show off your presentation, especially when you don't have a flash drive to save your presentation on.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Prezi's are really pretty to look at, and very easy to understand how to make. Aside from that, the website is a pain. While the basics of making one are easy to understand, it's long and tedious to execute. You have to make adjustments all over the place.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a seriously cool program that appeals to younger students that may be bored of Powerpoints; although I still love Microsoft Powerpoint, Prezi is perfect for a different method of presentation.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
I have used Prezi a couple times for presentations at school. I love how it is easy to use and they have different styles you can choose from. If you are looking for a WOW presentation. I would definitely recommend to use Prezi.
Sabrina B.
I love love love prezi! It makes presenting 90% more exciting! It's complicated to get the hang of it at first but it's totally worth it. I even use prezi to help me with homework questions by searching other people's prezis!
Taryn T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really impressed everyone when using Prezi instead of the traditional powerpoint for my business presentation. A lot of people came up after and wanted to know how to get access to the platform.
Katherine L.
I like the cool effects that Prezi has to offer but I think it is so hard to understand how to use. I like the effects and the whole visual aspects of it, but it could be easier to use.
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY
These are so easy to use and look great! I have an account for my class at school and they love using Prezis to make presentations!! Very kid AND adult friendly!
makia h.
Memphis , TN
I got introduced to this website my sophomore year of high school and I have been using this ever since. It makes making presentations a lot easier and it makes them look great with little to no real effort.
Zach P.
Winter Garden, FL
Prezi is a great way to give fun and exciting presentations. It takes a little getting used to if you are used to Microsoft PowerPoint, but it is certainly worth it!
Megan C.
Anyone find prezi annoying at times?