Prevue Pet Products SPV2525 Small Animal Tubbie Cage, 47 by 23-Inch uploaded by julianne m.

BY PREVUE PET

julianne m.
anaheim
i use this for my hedgehog and he loves it. it has enough space for him to have his bed, his wheel, and water/food, and also room to roam on his own. it is a perfect size for me to travel with and fit into smaller spaces also (for some reason it only allowed a zoomed in version of this photo sorry it doesn’t show full size but it does show my sleepy piggy!
kaylee p.
I love this cage for my hedgehog. He’s a baby so when he grows I will get a bigger one but it’s very safe because I also have dogs that sleep in the same room. My hedgie loves running around on his wheel in it
Tatiana E.
Homestead, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great product. Good for someone who is a beginner small animal Owner and needs a beginner kit. All my rabbits love it. And even with the litter box, food bowl and toys they still have plenty of room.
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good product for someone who has a new Amal animal. The plastic is durable though some animals can chew through it (I have a chinchilla and he chewed many holes in it). The price is good for a starter cage
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
I have one of these for my ferret. it is very helpful when i go out of town because his other cage is too big. this one fits in my back seat nicely. and the bars are strong and hold up to his biting that has bent some cages and he squeezes through and escapes.
Jaime L.
Denair
I've used this pet home for several pets from bottle pups and kittens to full grown rabbits and rats. It works great and they love having the space it gives.
Piper C.
Meadville
This is the cage I use. It's nice and easy to carry around. Sometimes the latch gets stuck but other than that it's amazing
Amberlee W.
New Albany,MS
Works very well with my guinea pig, very efficient. Would totally recommend, little pricey but it works very well.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Good for small animals. Easy to clean and to transport doesn't take up a lot of space either
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Heath our hedgehog loves his cage. Top Easily snaps off for easy cleaning and handling
Samantha U.
Taunton, Somerset
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
do the bar bend? as ive noticed some of them do