BY PREVUE PET PRODUCTS

PVP1173: Features: -Ladder. -Available in several sizes. -Material: Natural wood ladder is a fundamental and easy-to-use addition to your cage that allows your feathered friend to stretch. -Fundamental and easy-to-use addition to your cage that allows feathered friend to stretch. -From a complete line of products designed to meet the everyday needs of birds and their humans. Specifications: -6 Dimensions: 0.3 H x 2.8 W x 5.9 D. -8.5 Dimensions: 0.3 H x 2.8 W x 8.5 D. -12 Dimensions: 0.3 H x 2.7 W x 12 D. -14.5 Dimensions: 0.4 H x 2.7 W x 14.5 D. -17 Dimensions: 0.4 H x 2.8 W x 17.3 D. see more...

Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I had 3 of these on my cage. My parakeets would sleep on these. The only con it has is the color would wear off after a few weeks. Other than that it is a great bird toy.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have this perch to help my bird get up on his play stand. It works great and it just the right size for him. The only problem I have is sometimes when my bird tries to get up it pulls up off ground and scares him.
Millie Y.
North York, ON
I have a couple of these in my bird's cage that connects some of his perches to the side of the cage. He doesn't climb on it often, but it's good to be there as an extra hang out spot.
Christina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does your bird hate ladders?