BY PREVUE PET

Give your beloved parakeet a fun place to frolic with this playpen in red. Made of wood, it features a ladder and several perches. This playpen is easy to clean with soap and water. see more...

• Is this really entertaining for parakeets I have one and I find I'm...1 Answers
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
This is cute for bird cages to keep inside the birdcage and jeep the gem entertained
Dani S.
Dani S.
My bird loves this playpen. We keep it on top of his cage and when he gets let out into his "bird room" for play times during the day, after he does his fly once around the room, this playground is the first place he goes!

His favorite part is the ladder, and he chews on the set all the time with little to no wear on it except around the edges. He has figured out that he can pick up the ladder and walk it around the playground with his mouth, so we have to watch him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself, but he enjoys climbing on this a lot.
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Prevue is a great company. We have this play stand and it is good for smaller birds like Budgies, Borke's and Cockatiels. Any larger than that and it won't last long because larger birds will chew it up quick! The smaller birds have a lot of fun on it and you can put other toys on it and treats because of the raised edges.
Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
My parakeets loved this. They played with it all the time. It was wicked cheap and was really dutiable.
julie E.
julie E.
Trilla, IL
I purchased this for my 2 parakeets. They loved playing on it. It was also very easy to take out and clean. I would highly recommend this to anyone with birds. It's a great way for them to play
audrey R.
audrey R.
Is this really entertaining for parakeets I have one and I find I'm very lonely I was wondering if this could help him and keep him entertained