Prevue Pet Products Large Corner Bird Cage 3158BLK Black

by Prevue Pet Products

Large Corner Cage in Black provides plenty of living space for birds and a space-saving corner fit for owners! A cage top playstand adds to the living area while a bottom shelf provides additional storage space. The Prevue 3158BLK Black Corner Cage provides a generous living space for birds and a space-saving corner fit for owners. With a fun cage-top playpen 2 front doors and top and bottom pull-out drawers for easy cleaning taking care of your pet will be a breeze. The sturdy cage stand base features a bottom storage shelf and easy-rolling casters. The cage also includes 4 stainless steel cups and 2 wood perches. 45L x 69H x 30D. 7/8 Wire spacing. Space-saving corner fit. Cage-top playpen. 2 Front doors. Top and bottom pull-out drawers. Cage stand base features a bottom storage shelf. Easy-rolling casters. 4 Stainless steel cups. 2 Wood perches.

Is there a similar cage but not as pricey?
I'm looking for a cage that multiple birds can live in and also isn't experience. .anybody?
Would this cage be suitable for zebra finch. I have multiple of them and have been looking for a cage like this for the extra room so the finches can fly comfortably but I'm afraid the spacing would be too big and they could get out.
Start your review of Prevue Pet Products Large Corner Bird Cage 3158BLK Black!
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,135 reviews
I have two large birds but this age is rather large so it gives them a lot around space
Natalie G.
San Jacinto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good gives birds enough room to move and fly around, you can make it like a jungle in there for them
Iveliza B.
Es buena y carisma pero es grande y cómoda delacruz recomiendo ,💜💓cualquier cosa puede preguntar
LJanelle G.
Clifton, NJ
Beautiful cage As a bird owner, I do believe this cage is gorgeous, its big enough for them fly across the cage. The price is excellent! This cage deserve a 5 start, hands down!
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Gorgeous set up! beautiful cage and it's a great price for something this big! You know if you have a bird that fits his cage you're going to spend $ for the best quality
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very nice cage for any small animal. It's like a place for pets. So beautiful and a great addition for any pet lover.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great bird cage for owners with multiple birds. The feature I love best is that it perfectly fits in a corner, so you don't lose a bunch of space like you do with square/rectangle cages. I also love that it's on wheels, so it's easy to move so I can clean under it.
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
This is a good product because it large enough for most parrots and it fits in the corner of your apartment so it doesn't take up much room!
Tayla W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of the most amazing cages ever! Because it fits perfectly in the corner it doesn't take up too much space but has so much space in it! Your animal will love it
Susan G.
Alto, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this cage and it's on my wish list. I have a large Prevuecage already for my Solomon Island Eclectus. It's the more traditional rectangular shape cage. But this corner cage all I can say is wow!! Gorgeous with a lot of room. Prevue is a high quality product you can't go wrong purchasing a prevue product.