Add a Photo

By PREVUE PET
Your bird will perch in style in this brownstone birdcage by prevue pet products. It features two perches and two access doors. Clean with soap and water.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN

HORRIBLE! way to small for a REAL bird! these should never be used to house an actual bird, if you must waste your money on it, use it for a decoration, put a stuffed bird in it or go to the dollar tree and find a ceramic bird! Do not ever put a real bird in this horrible cage!

I've been raising birds for many years I know for a fact this is a horrible cage for even a finch!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

This is an absolutely adorable and trendy Birdcage, really cute way to decorate your house inside and out and do it for a good cause for your animals
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Metairie, LA

I do not own birds but if I did this would be the cage I would have. Awesome design. Would fit in perfect with all my daughter's princess stuff.
amanda m.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA

I have seen this a few times in the store, and it jist makes me wanna buy a bird! its so kool and i loved to have this is my living room
Misty E.
Misty E.
Marietta, GA

My goodness I do not own a bird but I would definitely buy this if I had one. This looks awesome I really love the design.
Kathy F.
Kathy F.

I don't own one of these but I love the design, I would definitely own one of these if I still had my bird... too cute!
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.

I think I need to buy a bird just so I can buy this cage. This thing is so awesome I would want to live in it.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

Absolutely love the design of this birdcage! It's spacious and open for birds to enjoy.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Pretty cool bird house gives it a different type of look for the bird and for your house
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL

Isn't this cute? Doesn't this make you want to get a bird now? lol
nicole m.
nicole m.

Where can I find this it would 've great for my finches

Join Now