BY PREVUE PET

House your birds in style with this lovely bird cage. Small- to medium-size birds will be right at home as they play on the perches and feed from the included dishes. The wire cage and molded plastic base are easy to clean with soap and water. see more...

Buy on Target
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
I have parakeets in here they have ton of space to fly around and plent of room for toys and stuff for entertainment for them. They seem to love their cage
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
I bought this cage for my parakeets. They love it. I just wish it was a little bigger for my liking. I let my birds out often so they can fly around all the time, but for someone who doesn't this cage is probably not suitable for them to just sit in all day.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Cutie little bird cage. i have my finches in it and it is great. it hasn't rusted either.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Ronda, NC
Absolutely beautiful large cage. I don't have this care but a friend does for her love birds. They have plenty of room and it is nice and sturdy.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
This is a beautiful bird cage. I have finches and they have lots of room to fly around and the cage is really sturdy. It's simple to clean and it isn't very heavy, so it's easy to move around.
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
I had my love birds in this cage until they passed away and they both loved it and had lots of room. now I have 5 finches in here and they are always flying around and chirping! lots of exercise