Prevue Pet Products Cockatiel Playpen - Yellow (Medium) uploaded by Nikki L.

BY PREVUE PET

Let your cockatiel amuse itself for hours with this playpen set. with swings, perches and a ladder, this set will give your bird the exercise and entertainment it needs. the colorful hardwood can be easily cleaned with soap and water when playtime is over. see more...

Melissa F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cockatiel enjoyed playing on it but it kept breaking. I used wood glued to try to repair it but the pieces kept coming unglued. This might be ok for smaller birds like parakeets but not safe enough for my little buddy.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
My baby Buzz love it! I bought it like a year ago, and he use it when I have a day off, the pros about this is if you cockatiel is very active this will be an excellent playground to start, the cons is you have to find a extra space to put it because if you don't glue it will fall down every time, I definitely  recommend this if you have a single cockatiel
Haylee H.
I bought this playground for my two parakeets. I keep this on top of their cage. They use this daily. I usually feel them their millet spays and treats in it. The only downside is that it isn't very high quality. The pieces don't seem to hold together very well.
Christina F.
Cortland, IL
My two Cockatiels loved to play on their playground. They were back and forth all afternoon. The only con is that my playground broke a few times and had to be fixed with some wood glue.
Daphne L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our parakeet loves his gym. It's his play place outside of the cage. It was easy to assemble. It's easy to clean. The colors do fade during washing though. It was a great price. I would recommend it to others who have birds.
Angelica W.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased this for my conure even though it says its for cockatiels but soon all of my birds were enjoying it we have 4 birds in total, 2parakeets a conure and a rosella bird and all play nicely with this toy
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My brother's birds always loved to play with this! It is so adorable and a great little thing to set out and have them enjoy. It can get pretty caked with droppings, though.
Jessica W.
I use this with my cockatiels and they love it. We do not keep it in the cage...we let them out to play and walk around. My little girl loves watching them play.
Rachelle K.
Dresden, OH
We ran a bird rescue and I bought this to get some of the birds used to one another. They LOVED it. They would play on it for hours and never try to come off. It was a great buy :)
Nikki L.
My lovebird absolutely loves this! A tad over priced in my opinion, but it's a great play toy for birds of a small size.
nathalie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a cockatiel who loves jumping off of things for fun will he like this?
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
What do you recommend to buy for a cockatiel? talking about toys
Christina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Did your bird dismantle this quickly