BY PREVUE PET PRODUCTS

Large roomy cage designed for Parakeets Lovebirds Cockatiels or Conures. This cage offers a large front opening door 2 hooded cups 2 wood dowel perches deep plastic molded base with removable pull out 1 deep drawer and bottom grill. The cse pack offers 4 assorted designer colors. Dimensions: 18L x 14D x 22H 5/8 wire spacing. see more...

Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Preview is a good company when it comes to cages. The size of these are what you need to consider. The basic rule is your bird should be able to spread it's wings easily with out coming in contact with anything. So once you put a toy or two and a cuttlebone or mineral stone in this cage it will get cramped really quickly. I would recommend this type of cage for smaller birds only.
Alisia E.
Got one of these when I first bought my mouse and she was able to squeeze her way through the bars. Took it back when she escaped and bought a new one so that we didn't have that problem anymore lol
Visharada  H.
Jersey City, NJ
I didn't own this particular cage in the picture, but one of the two cages I have is Prevue brand and so far it's been very easy or clean and no rust in the 4 yrs I have had it.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
My mom used this cage for 2 of her birds and it held up great! It's been several years and she is still able to use the cage
rocky i.
Glendale, CA
The brand may look cheap but its one of the best ones I've used and holds up too 3 birds i love it its prefect for me
Chelsea W.
Salem, WV
Very good cage. Start my hamster out in one of these and it's great for those just starting out.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My aunt has two and has lasted for a long time they are kind of expensive but worth it
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Really great item !!! Works good !!!! I highly recommend !!!! Cool cage to put pets
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
I highly recommend this it is great!!!!!!! works good. different colors a must cage