Prevue Hendryx Bird Cuttlebone, 4

Prevue Hendryx Bird Cuttlebone, 4" Length, Pack of 1

BY PREVUE HENDRYX

Features: -Cuttlebone. -Color: White. -Available in several sizes. -100% natural way for birds to condition their beak. -Provides essential minerals and vitamins. -For: budgies, canaries, cockatiels, finches, and parrots. -Clips onto any cage. Specific. see more...

Prevue Hendryx Bird Cuttlebone, 4
Prevue Hendryx Bird Cuttlebone, 4" Length, Pack of 1
Buy on Walmart
Haley Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Birds love it for calcium! But it is also used for turtles! My box turtle loves this! Especially good for trimming down beaks and also is great for birds and turtle! Recommend to all owners of turtles and birds
G G.
My bird rarely chewed on these, however when she did it was noticeable. Her beak wasn't as sharp, and that was very much appreciated by the fingers she had a tendency to grab at! The actual cuddlebone lasted forever with no noticeable signs of wear. I replaced them once or twice just for a fresh change but otherwise they held up very nicely. I would recommend them!
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this product! Its an easy & effective way to help your Cockatiel file/shave down its constantly growing beak on its own. It also provides your cocktail with supplemental calcium it needs to keep his/her beak healthy :-)
Arianna Y.
Davenport, IA
This is a must have when you have birds! I have cockatoos and they love this!! I'd recommend it for any kind of bird, except larger birds. Met my expectations!! Not expensive AT ALL!! every bird owner should have this!!
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
I used this as a calcium supplement for my red eared sliders. It floats on top of the water and they like to take little bites out of it every now and then.
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My lovebirds will go through 2 cuttlebones a week they love these things soooo much. I always find them at the bottom of the cage lol.
Jenny M.
My birds really like this thing it helps them with their beaks so they can keep it to a length they desire instead of us cutting it.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I have a couple of these in my birdcage they don't really seem to care for him that much because I have other things like this
Java Q.
We bought this for my moms bird, it loves to peck and chew on the cuddlebone. It holds up well to all of the pecking it gets.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My birds liked cuttlebones. I had parakeets and a cockatiel, and they usually always liked them to sharpen their beaks on.
Celeste R.
Can use this to hang up a bird house?
Nicole B.
New Iberia , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this contain catnip in it