Prevue Hendryx Bird Cuttlebone, 4

Prevue Hendryx Bird Cuttlebone, 4" Length, Pack of 1
Buy on Walmart*
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
My lovebirds will go through 2 cuttlebones a week they love these things soooo much. I always find them at the bottom of the cage lol.
Danielle R.
Baltimore
This is a really great product. I used to work at petsmart and this is what we used for the birds, they all loved it!!
Sarah E.
Encinitas, CA
Birds love these! Plus it's good for them. If you have a bird, I recommend keeping one in their cage at all times!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I got a new one for my bird it likes it all day long it uses this thing and there not really expensive
Carolyn B.
Excellent! The bird loves these things! Great price for 4 of them! I highly recommend them.
G G.
My bird rarely chewed on these, however when she did it was noticeable. Her beak wasn't as sharp, and that was very much appreciated by the fingers she had a tendency to grab at! The actual cuddlebone lasted forever with no noticeable signs of wear. I replaced them once or twice just for a fresh change but otherwise they held up very nicely. I would recommend them!
Arianna Y.
Davenport, IA
This is a must have when you have birds! I have cockatoos and they love this!! I'd recommend it for any kind of bird, except larger birds. Met my expectations!! Not expensive AT ALL!! every bird owner should have this!!
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
I used this as a calcium supplement for my red eared sliders. It floats on top of the water and they like to take little bites out of it every now and then.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Does its job. My birds love them. Very durable and lasts a decent amount of time. Worth the money.
Mari M.
I buy these once Ina while for my cockatiel she loves it. I recommend for bird owners.
Celeste R.
Can use this to hang up a bird house?
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Pet Lover Expert
Does this contain catnip in it