Prevage MD Anti-Aging Treatment 1 oz/30 ml uploaded by Laura N.

BY PREVAGE

This product helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while moisturizing skin to give it a youthful look. It also help protect skin from the sun without causing skin to become irritated. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Laura N.
Metairie, LA
This is the prevage you get at the doctor office. The Prevage MD has 1% vs 0.5 % main ingredient of the prevage by Elizabeth Arden. Prevage was originally the company Allergen maker of botox. I use the stronger version for 2 years and the first week of use I can already see results. My lines are diminishing. My skin is very supple then ever. I have this glow that looks like many wish they had even if they use highlighter it not as dewy like this. I would recommend this product only if you don't have sensitive skin. If you do then I recommend buying the regular prevage by Elizabeth Arden. This is one product you will only need for anti aging. If you trust Botox, then you can trust this, because it own by them. This is botox in a bottle without the needles. This product is very very strong that can react to sensitive skin. It is also a antioxidants. I'm 33 year old and everyone compliments me that I look 25. I have looked my age at one point until I discover this magic bottle. The only cons I have about this product in my opinion is it is very pricey. In reality, you get what you pay for. This is the best and only creme on the market that I would recommend to anyone.
Joy M.
I had a sample size of this product. Used it for like 1-2 weeks. Didn't see or feel much of a difference.
Maria A.
I fell in love with Prevage a couple of years ago.It really minimized the wrinkles on my forehead and between my eyes.It is effective but costly