Prevacid24HR Acid Reducer uploaded by Leidi R.Prevacid24HR Acid Reducer uploaded by Leidi R.Prevacid24HR Acid Reducer uploaded by Leidi R.

BY PREVACID

Lansoprazole delayed-release capsules 15 mg / acid reducer May take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours Clinically Proven To Treat Frequent Heartburn Sodium Free 42 Capsules Three 14-Day Courses of Treatment Questions or comments?  Call Prevacid® is a registered trademark of Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc., and is used under license. see more...

Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
The product is great for acid reflux, the price is right for the product and the time from ordering to shipping and receiving is fantastic! I would and will order this product from this company as long as they provide it and would recommend anyone with chronic acid reflux to do the Same.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
Really works! I used this for almost a year for my reflux. I decided that I wanted to stop an everyday medication so I stopped using this. You can't just quit cold turkey however, because your body gets used to this and you can have reverse symptoms. Start by taking every 2 days and then every 3 days and then until you can stop.
Nicole T.
Johnstown, PA
I buy this in bulk. This is the only heartbrin medicine that has ever worked for me. Takes my heartburn away quickly
Victoria S.
Canton, MI
It works very well . I've had tried this many times over the years . I have even done all home remedies and this works better
Angela P.
Richmond, Va
The best acid reducer there is out there. not expensive for those who don't have insurance.
Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This really helps with my reflux and I have been burping much less since using it.
Danny H.