BY PRETZEL PETE

Pretzel Pete® Nuggets Spicy Hot! Sour Cream & Habanero Seasoned Pretzels. see more...

Djeunica B.
North Miami, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it. This is a life saver product. Everyone should try it out.
lashani a.
virginia beach
Foodie Expert
I love this product. I'm really supportive and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars. I'm really satisfied.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Foodie Expert
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it
fabiana l.
Foodie Expert
I love this product.  Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. They were very good. At first bite they have a burst of flavor that you can't resist.
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Foodie Expert
Me encanta musmchisimo y sobre todo una marca muy reconocida y de muchísima calidad recomiendo sus productos