Pretzel Pete Gourmet Honey Mustard Pretzel Nuggets uploaded by Noeli R.Pretzel Pete Gourmet Honey Mustard Pretzel Nuggets uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY PRETZEL PETE #41 in Pretzels

• Pretzel Pete Honey Mustard All Natural Sourdough Nuggets are generously dusted with lip-smacking honey mustard seasoning.
  • This is a non GMO very tasty, healthy snack food. You and your family will become fans in no time flat.
  • Looking for healthy after school snacks for your kids? Pretzel Pete Honey Mustard Pretzel Nuggets are a wonderful solution. Friends stop over? Better have more than one bag.

Paola V.
Paola V.
Foodie Expert
I love this pretzel Pete gourmet honey mustard pretzel nuggets they taste so good if you taste them once you will want more because they ate delicious. This is seriously one of my favorite snacks because it has exceeded my expectations in terms of it's texture and taste. It's also a guilt-free treat if snacked on in the correct proportions. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves pretzels!
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
these pretzels are salty but have a sweet bit to them. they are so delicious and i love them. they are prefect for a day you are feeling extra healthy. i love the creamy honey flavor mixed with the crunchy salty goodness. i would recommend this to everyone who is hungry for a healthy snack.
Jean B.
Jean B.
Pikeville, KY
This is my favorite pretzel, i eat them for a snack while i;m doing my homework. It's filling and keeps me from eating junk. when we are busy we just eat things thats available. I keep these around at all times to keep me from getting hungry
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This product is so good I have been buying this product for a while now and I always seem to keep buying it every time I go to the store I recommend this product to pretzel loves like me. It's so good like what is there not to like
ingrid r.
ingrid r.
Glen Cove, NY
I had these a few years ago and thought they were amazing. Every time I have had honey mustard pretzels since, I have been overcome with overwhelming disappointment and thought to myself, 'these could have been Pretzel Pete'
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Omg this is so good, I'm a fan of food and a fan of pretzels and this one is so so good that omg. It is delicious, I like others more but this one is still so good, I recommended, very good. Really. You won't regret.
chrissy l.
chrissy l.
Foodie Expert
These honey mustard pretzels are so good. I have yet to find anything even closely comparable. So flavorful.I love them
definitely the master
They are crisp, super divine
you can not stop eating
affordable is good
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Love these snack very good bite sized nice size bag affordable taste good nice crunch available at gas stations and drug stores delicious snack to have laying around would recommend would repurchase!!
Laryssa M.
Laryssa M.
I absolutely love these mustard flavored nuggets. They are certainly satisfying. It really had my taste buds watering for more. I could eat them all day. Great snack.
Annery G.
Annery G.
Foodie Expert
Son divinooosss! Estos y en realidad todos los productos que sean de mostaza dulce no me han decepcionado. Cada vez que puedo los compro y no me duran ni dos dias XD
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
What stores can I find this in?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
Foodie Expert
Are these like hurt-your-teeth crunchy or not too bad? I loooove honey mustard but can't stand the really hard ones!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else find these to be too hard sometimes?