Pretzel Pete Gourmet Honey Mustard Pretzel Nuggets uploaded by Noeli R.Pretzel Pete Gourmet Honey Mustard Pretzel Nuggets uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY PRETZEL PETE #24 in Pretzels

• Pretzel Pete Honey Mustard All Natural Sourdough Nuggets¬†are generously dusted with lip-smacking honey mustard seasoning.
  • This is a¬†non GMO¬†very tasty, healthy snack food. You and your family will become fans in no time flat.
  • Looking for healthy after school snacks for your kids? Pretzel Pete Honey Mustard Pretzel Nuggets are a wonderful solution. Friends stop over? Better have more than one bag.

Mi M.
Breckenridge
My Ell Teacher actually got these for the class and everybody in the class love them but since then i love pretzelsūüėć Pretzel Pete Gourmet Honey Mustard Pretzel Nuggets
B√°rbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This pretzel is very tasty, has a very good quality. is very tasty, has a good texture. Easy to find anywhere to buy. I feel really good when I eat it. It has several options of flavors for all tastes. It has a great price. I buy at Walmart.
Danii G.
Fallon Nv
Pretzel Pete’s are good ! They are little pieces of pretzels , they come different tastes an they are fordable as well! Don’t miss out on these ! They fill you up super good and you can even use them for a party treat !
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
eva l.
Yonkers, NY
Pretzels and drinking go hand in hand, so you'd expect this place to have plenty of both during prime drinking hours, right? I thought so too.

I'd love to review the pretzels that come with every drink, or even more of their drinks, but they ran out of all of their pretzels and most of their non-beer options by 8:00pm on a Saturday evening, a full 2 hours before they were supposed to close.

Places get busy and they run out of stock- I totally get it. But we weren't given any apologies or any reason why, which was a little disappointing. And according to some of my companions who come here a lot, this has become a frequent occurrence. Which is totally a shame, because their namesake product is really the only reason why I'd come to Sigmund's to drink, rather than the 50+ other bars in the area.
April P.
Eastaboga , AL
This snack is scrumptious beyond words!!! But it deserves words,so here I am reviewing it. All the different flavors of Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Bits are good, but this one, the Honey Mustard and Onion flavor is my favorite--and it's one that you should definitely try at least once in your life if you haven't before.
Anna L.
brooklyn, New York
These are SO good!! I love pretzels and these tasted so good. It was a mixture of salty, sweet and refreshing at the same time. It was my first time trying them and I brought them to a very long meeting and everyone around me got to enjoy them too. They were super filling and affordable. Good buy.
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
Foodie Expert
OMG these are amazingly addictive. I had a friend give these to me. Im not really sure how healthy they are but they are so yummy!! Seriously YUMMO!! Give these a try!! I love me some pretzels. I need to find out where she bought these so I can stock up for on my cheat days!
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
these pretzels are salty but have a sweet bit to them. they are so delicious and i love them. they are prefect for a day you are feeling extra healthy. i love the creamy honey flavor mixed with the crunchy salty goodness. i would recommend this to everyone who is hungry for a healthy snack.
Tiffany M.
Milford, DE
I Love Pretzel Pete..These are so yummy..I have had guests over that never had them and they always ask where I buy them..I get them at a specialty store in town that sells them..They are delicious and I buy them quite often, they are very filling, so you don't have to eat too many!
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
What stores can I find this in?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else find these to be too hard sometimes?
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
Foodie Expert
Are these like hurt-your-teeth crunchy or not too bad? I loooove honey mustard but can't stand the really hard ones!