BY PRETZEL CRISPS #32 in Pretzels

Celebrate the season with our new doubly delicious White Chocolate & Peppermint Pretzel Crisps®.

We’ve dipped our thin and irresistibly crunchy Pretzel Crisps® in a rich, creamy, white chocolate flavored coating and then sprinkled each one with a delicate burst of refreshing peppermint candy pieces. The perfect combination of sweet indulgence and salty crunch, Pretzel Crisps® are sure to become a delicious part of your holiday traditions for years to come. Even better, try them frozen for an extra special treat. Share these deliciously delightful Pretzel Crisps® with your friends and family.

Coating:

Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk Solids, Whole Milk Solids, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier], Salt, Natural Flavor).

Pretzel Crisps®:

Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup [Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract], Soda). Topping (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Natural Colors, Natural Peppermint Oil.

Contains:

Wheat, Milk, Soy. Made In A Facility That Also Processes Peanuts.

Rachel T.
Marietta, GA
After attending a wedding that provided generous portions of these glorious pretzels, I️ was very determined to get my hands on a few giant bags from Costco for Christmas so that I️ can share them with family and friends. 2 Costco’s and 3 bags later, I️ am counting the days until I️ can eat these puppies. (Christmas will be fun too) Get your hands on these before the holidays are over and they disappear! You won’t regret it
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
HOLY SH&%! These pretzels are sooooo good and immediately put me in the holiday spirit! They were totally an impulse buy at Costco, but they didn't even make it out to the car without being opened. Everyone that has tried them has loved them and the bag is completely gone! I haven't managed to find them anywhere expect Costco which is a major bummer! The other downside? The serving size is like 4 pretzels
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Omg I love these! They are so tasty! Highly addictive! You can’t just grab one!! The peppermint isn’t too overbearing and the flavors go very well together. I’d highly recommend these, they are very delicious!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
THESE ARE DELICIOUS! I love them so much, I tried them last year when they had them at Costco and I fell in love. I was recently shopping there again and found they're back for the season and I'm so excited because I've been daydreaming about them through the summer months. tastes like christmas time to me. the mix of sweet and salty is perfect.
Jeana H.
Garden Grove, CA
These are bomb. They’re absolutely amazing. I hate how they only come around during Christmas time because I would have them at any time during the year. They are salty pretzel crisps in a white chocolate coating that contains bits of a peppermint red and white candy cane. The mixture of salty, sweet, and mint is great.
Erica L.
Orlando , FL
I rank these pretzel crisps right up there with regular Snyder’s minis (who are my favorite). To me these pretzels taste a little more sweet but way more crunchy and that is the perfect combination for a pretzel.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
These are amazing. Like to buy them RIGHT now. They are perfect of you Love chocolate covered pretzels and peppermint bark. Omg! I had to stop myself from eating the whole bag.
Jordan C.
Edgewater
I was pleasantly surprised with these little pretzel crisps the white chocolate are amazing very good at took a lot of willpower not to eat the whole bag in one sitting
Ashley S.
Fountain Inn
Seriously the best pretzel that I’ve ever had. I️ love white chocolate pretzels but am scared that I️ will never be able to enjoy another brand now! They are AMAZING.
These are a great treat to put in your hot chocolate on a cold winter night it has white chocolate and peppermint with just a bit of salt from the pretzel mmm so good plus they are a great snack for if you want to splurge and have a not so healthy treat😜
Angela M.
How do these taste? Strong peppermint?
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Where can I find these???
Amanda L.
Are these the absolute best??!!!
Britney  S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Where can you find here during the holidays? I never seen them this past year! They look delicious!
Nancy T.
Is there a flavor better than this one? I need to know.