Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are the best snack made since sliced bread. They are light, crispy and so flavorful. I always pick these up at the grocery store, less the carbs too
Madison A.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Foodie Expert
My family likes to use these as a dipping tool rather than just plain crackers. We dip them in everything from pimento cheese to spinach dip. Love love love these!
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Great product and their offered flavorful cheese taste without high fat content, as a satisfying and healthy alternative in snacking options !! A repeat buyer !!!
Missy J.
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Holy Cow these are good! I love the thin texture and because they are flat they are easy to dip in salsa! Great snack for the house and so much better than chips!
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Foodie Expert
My kid likes pretzels, although I normally buy him the cheap off brand he somehow got these in the cart. I've been buying them for myself ever since. Taste yummy
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo park, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it is a good snack!
I would buy it again and my kids love it.
I recommend and is different of the others branda because this one is more tasty!
I love it!
Briar D.
Briar D.
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers. they are packed with protein and keep you full for a while. It is my favorite thing to snack on for sure! put a slice of cheddar on top.
Leisa W.
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
Who doesn't love pretzels? Being able to serve these as a snack or with soups is such a treat. I love these crackers and highly recommend them to all!
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzel crisps! I serve them a lot with appetizers when entertaining. They do good with about any dip. Highly recommend. Worth the price.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Lemoore , Ca
I had these at work one day out of the vending machine and feel in love with the great taste and how thin they were they are so good and other favors
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?