Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
These are pretty good but I don't love them. I usually love anything that has cheese but the cheese in these tastes different for some reason and they are quite more expensive than others.
Shanna G.
All I have to say is these pretzel are amazing!!! The three cheese is really tasty and one of my favorite flavors. This brand carries a variety of flavored pretzels. Really great snack:)
Kimberly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are the best snack made since sliced bread. They are light, crispy and so flavorful. I always pick these up at the grocery store, less the carbs too
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Foodie Expert
My kid likes pretzels, although I normally buy him the cheap off brand he somehow got these in the cart. I've been buying them for myself ever since. Taste yummy
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
These crackers were amazing. They have just the right amount of flavor. Just the right amount of crunch. And just the right amount of salt. I would definitely bring to parties or recommend to friends
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Foodie Expert
These are impeccable! Especially combined with a nice, homemade spinach dip! I will definitely buy these again for get togethers and to just have on hand for a snack.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
I love cheese flavored crackers, chips, really anything. These are so yummy, eating the whole bag in no time is not unheard of. Night time is when I enjoy these crackers.
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
The bomb.com! These chips taste really good with hummus or spinach dip. They taste really good with sliced cheese also. I also like to mix them in a bowl with Stacy's chips. Super flavorful and tastes like a pretzel.
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Holy Cow these are good! I love the thin texture and because they are flat they are easy to dip in salsa! Great snack for the house and so much better than chips!
Chiamaka O.
Foodie Expert
The snack that gets me through studying for exams and doing homework. I'm always eating and buying these as snacks for study groups and finals reviews for me and my nursing friends. Definitely great brain food!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?