Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Haley B.
Haley B.
Foodie Expert
I just love pretzel thins! They are perfectly sturdy for dips but tasty enough to eat by themselves as a lighter snack! The Tuscan Three Cheese is some of my favorites for on the go.
Diane K.
Diane K.
I love pretzel crisps. The plain ones make a perfect snack on their own or with some cheese! But if you can find these, they already have cheese!!!! Hah, they are just delicious.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I purchase the pretzel crisips for a refreshing light snack while at work. The three cheese flavor is my favorite however I look forward to trying new flavors in the future.
Kay O.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I love Pretzel Crisps, this flavor is my absolute favorite. If you like cheese, then this is a must try. There are many flavors, I am sure you will find one that you like.
Trina K.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
I love cheese flavored crackers, chips, really anything. These are so yummy, eating the whole bag in no time is not unheard of. Night time is when I enjoy these crackers.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks! I'm a fan of all of the flavors. They are all unique and taste great. They're not calorie packed either which is a plus! Highly recommend this.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
These are awesome!! I've gotten to the point where I rarely but regular pretzels now because I love the crisps so much! I buy at least 2 bags whenever they are on sale.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Foodie Expert
These are impeccable! Especially combined with a nice, homemade spinach dip! I will definitely buy these again for get togethers and to just have on hand for a snack.
Divya N.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this product. It is great. It is amazing. Makes your body feel like feather.I love this product. It is great. It is amazing. Makes your body feel like feather.
Jen L.
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
THESE. ARE. AMAZING. I recently discovered them and bought one bag. Shortly after, I realized I needed to keep a bunch of bags in my house because they are so good!
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?