Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these very easy to carry around snack and a new refreshing taste compared to the typical chips
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
I love these Pretzel Crisps Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers. These are very tasty and quite healthy as well. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a tasty and healthy pretzel snack. I have bought these at Kroger and at Walmart
Stacey T.
I do not like regular pretzels but these Pretzel crisps are wonderful. I love to eat them plain or use with dips and cheeses. The flavor is bold and perfect. Great to take on long trips in the car. They are affordable so that is even better for my little family
Maria Eugenia C.
Foodie Expert
Love them and have nothing negative to say about them, can believe when i tried and I'm even very spcetical about this, I'm a repeat with this jajaja
Lovely mom A.
Foodie Expert
Good and yummy. I keep tell to my friends how awesome this product. I can't compare it to any product haven't found any things better than this. No cons....healthy wise yes, if you find this to store. You have to try this product might you love it.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Great product and their offered flavorful cheese taste without high fat content, as a satisfying and healthy alternative in snacking options !! A repeat buyer !!!
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
These crackers were amazing. They have just the right amount of flavor. Just the right amount of crunch. And just the right amount of salt. I would definitely bring to parties or recommend to friends
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Ii love pretzel cheese crackers. They're simply delicious. I bought my self a bag at the local Wegman's and i was impressed with the outcome. because i hadn't had cheese flavored pretzels before. They were delicious the brand definitely is great i bought a few more things by Pretzel Crisps.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
I love these they are so good a pretzel with 3!!!cheese flavor. Good good good! I ate the entire bag by myself. These are usually on some type of special pricing at Walmart, but they are so worth it at full price. They are healthy to me because they are baked. I don't care if they were not because they are so good!I plan to get this flavor again and at least one other flavor again!
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Foodie Expert
I love any thing with cheese added . And these were so good. I love pretzel crisps. They are the perfect size.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?