Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH
These are delicious! It's like chips, too good to eat just one, but a little less bad for you. Nice a salty like I love and it has a ziplock type closer on the top to seal the freshness in the bag!!!!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love pretzels and i am a total cheese head so this snack is right up my alley. I love all the flavors honestly but this one takes the cake. It has the perfect crunch and the cheese flavor is superb.
Caroline  P.
Caroline P.
Riverton , NJ
Foodie Expert
These are sooooooo delicious! 9 times out of 10 if you look in my snack cabinet this is in there... I'm definitely a repeat customer for these! My son loves them as well and he is a SUPER picky eater!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
These crackers were amazing. They have just the right amount of flavor. Just the right amount of crunch. And just the right amount of salt. I would definitely bring to parties or recommend to friends
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
I love these pretzels but honestly was not dons of this particular flavor. That of course is just my opinion due to my taste buds but for the price it is worth the purchase to decide for yourself.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Camarillo, Ca
These pretzels are deliciously flavored and are perfect by themselves or paired with hummus! They have a great "crunch" and I can enjoy them without the guilt of eating a bag of potato chips!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
These are pretty good but I don't love them. I usually love anything that has cheese but the cheese in these tastes different for some reason and they are quite more expensive than others.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Foodie Expert
I love how tasteful these pretzel crisps are they are addicting and great with any kind of dips or cheese tray! I do however wish hey would come down on price they are a little expensive!
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
All I have to say is these pretzel are amazing!!! The three cheese is really tasty and one of my favorite flavors. This brand carries a variety of flavored pretzels. Really great snack:)
Mary D.
Mary D.
Pretzel Crisps are my favorite! We buy them in all different flavors! The Tuscan Three Cheese flavor is a favorite of my children! We pack in in their school lunches instead of chips!
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?