Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Summerville , SC
Love these with some hummus or by itself. A nice light snack. A little pricey for the quantity that you get but for the quality you are receiving it is worth it. I usually find these in my local Wal-Mart and Publix.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I've never been too much of a chip or cracker person but these changed my ways. Great for dips because they don't break or get soggy. Not to mention they aren't too bad for you and not too pricey
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Orlando, FL
So good! One of my favorite Pretzel Crisps! I can't find them in stores anymore though which is disappointing. But they are great chips and they are perfect for a cheese and meat tray or even just by themselves!
Chiamaka O.
Chiamaka O.
Foodie Expert
The snack that gets me through studying for exams and doing homework. I'm always eating and buying these as snacks for study groups and finals reviews for me and my nursing friends. Definitely great brain food!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Stephenville , TX
Foodie Expert
Love these so much! I usually dip them in hummas and it is great! You can purchase them anywhere but I usually see them at Walmart. I always grab a bag when I go shopping I love these. Great substitute to chips
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Morrow, OH
These are the best pretzels! I only like the plain ones though. I am definitely a repeat customer with these, my family eats these a lot. They are delicious. I have no cons for them. And nothing else to add
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Foodie Expert
I'm not a super big fan of pretzels so I was really surprised at how much I liked these chips! They're really good with hummus. They have a good variety of flavors too, I really like the buffalo wings ones!
Rosie N.
Rosie N.
I love these crackers by themselves, I love them with cheese, I love them with pepperoni. I love this flavor because it adds just the right amount of flavor and can make any appetizer plate so much better.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
These are AMAZING! They go awesome with roasted pepper hummus or even a little bit of laughing cow cheese! This is my all time favorite pretzel crisp flavor but you can't really go wrong with any of them!
Jairo M.
Jairo M.
Hemet, CA
I love pretzel crips I think there the greatest.they go good with everything or by themselves.there the best pretzel snack there is. There nice and crunchy and even better if you have a dipping sauce too
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?