Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Lovely mom A.
Foodie Expert
Good and yummy. I keep tell to my friends how awesome this product. I can't compare it to any product haven't found any things better than this. No cons....healthy wise yes, if you find this to store. You have to try this product might you love it.
Stacey T.
I do not like regular pretzels but these Pretzel crisps are wonderful. I love to eat them plain or use with dips and cheeses. The flavor is bold and perfect. Great to take on long trips in the car. They are affordable so that is even better for my little family
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Ii love pretzel cheese crackers. They're simply delicious. I bought my self a bag at the local Wegman's and i was impressed with the outcome. because i hadn't had cheese flavored pretzels before. They were delicious the brand definitely is great i bought a few more things by Pretzel Crisps.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These are ridiculously good. I'm a huge fan. I love how the cheese flavor actually tastes pretty cheesy, not fake, and these stay crunchy for a pretty long time! They're also available at my local supermarket, where they go on sale pretty often. Best thing ever! 10/10, always recommend.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
i love eting these three cheese pretzel crackers. they have such a uiniaque taste and they are perfect eating them by thmselves with nothingon it. the tuscan family is just to die for and i just love it so much i recommend to everyone trying it yummy
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so good I love pretzels and they are delicious so yummy love them
Amanda  S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Foodie Expert
Best part of the pretzel with amazing flavor that bursts in your mouth. Healthy snaking
Andrea B.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are a great snack. They taste great with cheese and are a nice light snack
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
Have a weird cheese film to them that gets on your hands. Really love the buffalo ones
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Foodie Expert
I have developed an obsession for these Pretzel Crisps. The thin crunch is perfect as a snack or to use for dipping into a delicious hot artichoke spread. The three cheese flavor is absolutely one of my favorites as it has a very authentic flavor with the right amount of salt. Delish!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?