Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
My parents were the first people to tell me about these pretzel crackers and ever since I have been completely obsessed. These inexpensive but delicious crackers are a perfect snack to pair with cheese or even on an appetizer tray.
Lena T.
Lena T.
These are just thin version of pretzels. They don't make much of a difference to me since regular snack pretzels aren't that much bigger in size. These are great to snack on with some dips or by themselves since they are flavored.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
If you like cheese you will definitely love these! The are amazing and delicious. They are very affordable and a great snack. I love the packaging they are easy to pack around and stay fresh for a long time! Recommend to anyone!
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't really care about these, they taste great but I don't like them as much as other people because I pretty much like the real thing which is a plain pretzel. For people who like to be adventurous I recommend these.
Liana V.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with these snacks I could eat them everyday! First I am a huge fan of pretzels but now add all kinds of different flavors and you got yourself a fun snack for anyone who likes variety. These are a must try
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Don't necessarily love the flavor of them but the company is really good. would recommend to people who want to try something new for a snack but i would not consume the whole bag at once because these aren't healthy.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
These don't have quite as strong of a taste for some of the other flavors but the cheese is more dominant than the pretzel flavor. This might be a good thing for some but a bad thing for others. Personally I love them
Malia T.
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
The bomb.com! These chips taste really good with hummus or spinach dip. They taste really good with sliced cheese also. I also like to mix them in a bowl with Stacy's chips. Super flavorful and tastes like a pretzel.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Favorite favorite snacks. Perfect mix of pretzel and cracker. Addicting!!!! I especially love these with cheddar cheese. They are delicious. Family favorite. The bag could be a little bigger though. Seems to go fast.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Summerville , SC
Love these with some hummus or by itself. A nice light snack. A little pricey for the quantity that you get but for the quality you are receiving it is worth it. I usually find these in my local Wal-Mart and Publix.
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?