Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH
These are delicious! It's like chips, too good to eat just one, but a little less bad for you. Nice a salty like I love and it has a ziplock type closer on the top to seal the freshness in the bag!!!!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
These are awesome!! I've gotten to the point where I rarely but regular pretzels now because I love the crisps so much! I buy at least 2 bags whenever they are on sale.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Foodie Expert
My family likes to use these as a dipping tool rather than just plain crackers. We dip them in everything from pimento cheese to spinach dip. Love love love these!
Caroline  P.
Riverton , NJ
Foodie Expert
These are sooooooo delicious! 9 times out of 10 if you look in my snack cabinet this is in there... I'm definitely a repeat customer for these! My son loves them as well and he is a SUPER picky eater!
Sabrina D.
Foodie Expert
Ugh I love pretzel chips but once again I never have seen this flavor. Only plain and everything. I think I would love these if I could ever find them
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
Who doesn't love pretzels? Being able to serve these as a snack or with soups is such a treat. I love these crackers and highly recommend them to all!
lesenia r.
Tampa, Florida
Best things ever they have three cheese taste good with a nice cold soft drink and movies or hangouts good for luch time in school has a big amount
Priscila M.
Foodie Expert
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Kristin H.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack and are a must in the pantry! They are full of flavor and I don't feel guilty eating them compared to chips
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These taste really good to me my husband doesn't like them but I do I love how flavorful they are and how not to expensive they are.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?