Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are so fun! I love that they are shaped just like little tiny flat pretzels but they are so perfectly snack sized. I find them super fun to eat and they are very affordable and inexpensive. I could eat an entire bag of these in one single sitting!!
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crisps are awesome as either a snack alone or substituted as a cracker. I sometimes eat them with sliced cheese and love the combination! They are delicious and I would recommend them to anyone. Go out and buy them at your local grocery store.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I am totally a salty snack person over a sweet person, so these pretzel crisps are right up my alley. they are perfectly crisp but not to startchy in the middle where they lose that pretzel taste. The tuscan three cheese is a perfect blend of savory and salt!
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
My parents were the first people to tell me about these pretzel crackers and ever since I have been completely obsessed. These inexpensive but delicious crackers are a perfect snack to pair with cheese or even on an appetizer tray.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels anyway so when I discovered pretzel crips I was in heaven. They are exactly what you'd expect: Pretzel Chips. They come in a variety of flavors - all good and they are inexpensive. Sometimes you can find them buy-one-get-one-free at Kroger.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
Love these. They're great by themselves or with a small topping, and the bag always goes fast at my house. The texture is perfect for snacking and the cheese flavor always makes me want to eat more. These are really cheap chips and a ton come in one bag, so it's a good snack to have on hand.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Love these with some hummus or by itself. A nice light snack. A little pricey for the quantity that you get but for the quality you are receiving it is worth it. I usually find these in my local Wal-Mart and Publix.
Gemma W.
Foodie Expert
So delicious, especially when paired with hummus! Pretzels aren't the healthiest but on occasion are fine. The price is alright and the ingredients are decent but not the best. I would buy these again though.
Danielle B.
Stephenville , TX
Foodie Expert
Love these so much! I usually dip them in hummas and it is great! You can purchase them anywhere but I usually see them at Walmart. I always grab a bag when I go shopping I love these. Great substitute to chips
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
I love these Pretzel Crisps Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers. These are very tasty and quite healthy as well. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a tasty and healthy pretzel snack. I have bought these at Kroger and at Walmart
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?