Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
i love eting these three cheese pretzel crackers. they have such a uiniaque taste and they are perfect eating them by thmselves with nothingon it. the tuscan family is just to die for and i just love it so much i recommend to everyone trying it yummy
Christina L.
Christina L.
I used to browse down the aisle of Target looking forward to a healthy yet great tasting snack and this was it. Paired with hummus this is superb. This is also a good snack on the go especially when i need a bag of something before going to the gym.
Lovely mom A.
Lovely mom A.
Foodie Expert
Good and yummy. I keep tell to my friends how awesome this product. I can't compare it to any product haven't found any things better than this. No cons....healthy wise yes, if you find this to store. You have to try this product might you love it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love these Pretzel Crisps Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers. These are very tasty and quite healthy as well. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a tasty and healthy pretzel snack. I have bought these at Kroger and at Walmart
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in my house hold they are SO tasty! We like them because of the taste and because they are low in calories! The only thing I don't like how easily they tend to break in the bag, you are left with a bunch of crumbles at the end
Yerellys M.
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers taste amazing with hummus or by themselves. I tend to eat them as if they were crackers and add toppings to them. These Crisp pretzels are even better than the original pretzels themselves.
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
I love this stuff these are my go to snacks when I'm studying or in school I always make sure that I have some type of these kind of pretzels inside my backpack at all times during school is just a perfect snack to go to you whenever wherever
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
These are so good!! I LOVE them with some original hummus! Always delicious, never disappointing! I could eat them all day without feeling guilty! I have nothing bad to say about this product. LOVE PRETZEL CRISPS! I will absolutely recommend!
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
N Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
Let me start off by saying that I'm not a huge pretzel fan. I'll occasionally have a small bag of plain pretzels but love hot, Sofe pretzels. I really wanted to like these but found them a little too dry and just didn't care for the flavor.
Kristal E.
Kristal E.
I love these. They make for a quick healthy snack and I enjoy dipping them in hummus. I enjoys this flavor as well as the others. Some stores carry certain flavors this one has been hard to find but I'm always glad when I do find it:
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?