Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Foodie Expert
These are so good paired with hummus. tried these at a party and instantly bought some for my snacks
Courtney O.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
The flavor on these is good but I don't like that the flavor is only in the dust. The pretzels themselves have no added flavor.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Foodie Expert
I love any thing with cheese added . And these were so good. I love pretzel crisps. They are the perfect size.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
I love cheese flavored crackers, chips, really anything. These are so yummy, eating the whole bag in no time is not unheard of. Night time is when I enjoy these crackers.
Megan C.
Wilkinson, IN
Foodie Expert
I love pretzel chips! So yummy especially with humus! We pick some up every grocery trip!
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These are ridiculously good. I'm a huge fan. I love how the cheese flavor actually tastes pretty cheesy, not fake, and these stay crunchy for a pretty long time! They're also available at my local supermarket, where they go on sale pretty often. Best thing ever! 10/10, always recommend.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Foodie Expert
My kid likes pretzels, although I normally buy him the cheap off brand he somehow got these in the cart. I've been buying them for myself ever since. Taste yummy
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
These are amazing. I am not a pretzel person but I will smash a bag of these. I found myself mindlessly eating these on numerous amount of occasions. They are great with hummus or cheese spread and even amazing alone. I have purchased these many times and in different flavors.
Maryam A.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum, love it for parties and to dip. I sometimes put the topping UN and toast them
Maria Eugenia C.
Foodie Expert
Love them and have nothing negative to say about them, can believe when i tried and I'm even very spcetical about this, I'm a repeat with this jajaja
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?