Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Coal Hill, AR
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the flavor of these, you get the normal pretzel flavor with a twist of delicious! They are a great snack for the whole family and who doesn't love cheese and pretzels, you are getting both with this product. I recommend it to anyone wanting to try it!
takeisha R.
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are the best pretzel chips out on the market. There is no other option out there to compare them to. I have not had a bad experience with any of the flavors that I've tried so far. I am a most definite repeat consumer when it comes to pretzel crisps.
Tia F.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are so fun! I love that they are shaped just like little tiny flat pretzels but they are so perfectly snack sized. I find them super fun to eat and they are very affordable and inexpensive. I could eat an entire bag of these in one single sitting!!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
I do not like regular pretzels but these Pretzel crisps are wonderful. I love to eat them plain or use with dips and cheeses. The flavor is bold and perfect. Great to take on long trips in the car. They are affordable so that is even better for my little family
Rose S.
Rose S.
These are one of my favorite. They are crispy and three cheese wow what a taste. They are affordable and I buy mine at Walmart. The ingredients are natural Romano, Asiago and Parmesan cheese flavor and wheat flour. Once I start eating these it is hard to stop.
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I am totally a salty snack person over a sweet person, so these pretzel crisps are right up my alley. they are perfectly crisp but not to startchy in the middle where they lose that pretzel taste. The tuscan three cheese is a perfect blend of savory and salt!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crisps are awesome as either a snack alone or substituted as a cracker. I sometimes eat them with sliced cheese and love the combination! They are delicious and I would recommend them to anyone. Go out and buy them at your local grocery store.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels anyway so when I discovered pretzel crips I was in heaven. They are exactly what you'd expect: Pretzel Chips. They come in a variety of flavors - all good and they are inexpensive. Sometimes you can find them buy-one-get-one-free at Kroger.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Foodie Expert
Pretzel Crisps Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers are delicious! This product is easy to find in stores and online and is great for a quick snack or an on the go side. They are inexpensive and worth every penny. Easy to store. I recommend this product!
Arianna P.
Arianna P.
THESE ARE SO SO SO SO DELICIOUS!!!! I was inlove them with them the first time I tried them. They have the perfect amount of crunch and cheesy flavor. I've bought these so many times just for a good tasting snack. You should invest and treat yourself.
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?