Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Megan D.
Cincinnati, OH
If you're looking for a cracker without the cracker taste, look no further. These pretzel crips are delicious on their own, or paired with cheese, hummus, or even cream cheese! For the quality and taste of the food, you can't beat the price. I'd recommend getting these for party guests, they will definitely be consumed...and fast.
Amanda D.
Orlando, FL
So good! One of my favorite Pretzel Crisps! I can't find them in stores anymore though which is disappointing. But they are great chips and they are perfect for a cheese and meat tray or even just by themselves!
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
Who doesn't love pretzels? Being able to serve these as a snack or with soups is such a treat. I love these crackers and highly recommend them to all!
Haley B.
Foodie Expert
I just love pretzel thins! They are perfectly sturdy for dips but tasty enough to eat by themselves as a lighter snack! The Tuscan Three Cheese is some of my favorites for on the go.
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crisps are awesome as either a snack alone or substituted as a cracker. I sometimes eat them with sliced cheese and love the combination! They are delicious and I would recommend them to anyone. Go out and buy them at your local grocery store.
Gina O.
Clementon, NJ
Pretzel Crisps are a regular item in my house. I partically love this flavor. I love cheese. I would have this snack over chocolate
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
I love these pretzels but honestly was not dons of this particular flavor. That of course is just my opinion due to my taste buds but for the price it is worth the purchase to decide for yourself.
Rosie N.
I love these crackers by themselves, I love them with cheese, I love them with pepperoni. I love this flavor because it adds just the right amount of flavor and can make any appetizer plate so much better.
Jamie M.
Columbia, MO
These are my favorite type of Pretzel Crisps. They contain the perfect combination of cheese flavor.
Zahireen C.
Foodie Expert
I'm not much fan of pretzels but these are delicious! There slightly salty and very buttery!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?