Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Judianne G.
Judianne G.
Greeley, CO
Alone, with a slice or deli meat or crumbled up in soups & salads. Love the crispy flavor punch it adds to a simple snack or meal
Emily K.
Emily K.
Concord, NH
Better than cheese and sour cream ruffles (sorta). I love butter pretzels but when I want chips and pretzels this is a good middle step. Half chip, half pretzel, also good dipped in hummus. Very good, affordable and delicious. I'm a big fan! Just wish they made sour cream and onion!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Warren, OH
This is the best snack to carry with you wherever you go, because you can just pop one of them in your mouth with one bite and not have to worry about crumbs getting everywhere. Not only is the three cheese my favorite flavor but I haven't had one flavor that I didn't like. Pretzel crisps are all so yummy
Gene P.
Gene P.
If you a re a cheese lover these pretzels crackers are a must. All the flavors xombined are amazing
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Pretzels are amazing,I really love the texture,flavor,and the fact that they are perfect as a snack.This flavor in particular it's really goog I always buy it,they are affordable and delicious 😋😋😋😋😋
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
Love Love Love this product and all of their flavors. Although I think the everything flavor may be my favorite, I find myself standing in the aisle unable to decide which one I want and often end up leaving with multiple bags. These are a great healthier snack. I love the product and always reccommend it.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lexington, OK
These are so delicious. they're healthy and so easy to just grab and take to eat on the go!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
my favorite flavor of these. i love them all but these are delicious. they make a great snack for on the go, as well as just an addition to a meal. the flavor is extremely delicious and pleasing to me. i love these!
Gemma W.
Gemma W.
Foodie Expert
So delicious, especially when paired with hummus! Pretzels aren't the healthiest but on occasion are fine. The price is alright and the ingredients are decent but not the best. I would buy these again though.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
I much prefer these to chips of any kind, they aren't greasy and they have just enough flavor.
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?