Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Evelyn S.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
Pretzels crisps Tuscan three cheese pretzel crackers it's amazing to eat a good snacks
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
Have a weird cheese film to them that gets on your hands. Really love the buffalo ones
Denise R.
Foodie Expert
Love cheese and pretzels so I thought I'd give these a try wasn't disappointed at all.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
These are so good. everyone in my family loves them. cant not have them in the house.
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these pretzels! They are a perfect snack and delicious with hummus😛
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crisps are great and are always a hit with friends. You can't go wrong!
Bree I.
Foodie Expert
I love flavored pretzels and these pair perfectly with almost any dip or toppings!
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
I love every flavor! These are great alone or with hummus! We keep them in our home
K. G.
Best flavor!! These are great in onion dip. We love cheesy crackers in this house!
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Would love to sample more flavors my fave so far is the buffalo and the Parmesan !
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?