Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
Foodie Expert
Pretzel crisps are the best pretzel chips out on the market. There is no other option out there to compare them to. I have not had a bad experience with any of the flavors that I've tried so far. I am a most definite repeat consumer when it comes to pretzel crisps.
Darian D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks! I love to dip these in hummus! I love the different flavors they have. They are very tasty!
Autumn G.
Caseyville, IL
One of my favorite snacks. They taste great. And are great price. And my son likes them also.
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Foodie Expert
Pretzel chips are my favorite to pair with hummus, a great snack for when youre on the go!
Mary D.
Pretzel Crisps are my favorite! We buy them in all different flavors! The Tuscan Three Cheese flavor is a favorite of my children! We pack in in their school lunches instead of chips!
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
The bomb.com! These chips taste really good with hummus or spinach dip. They taste really good with sliced cheese also. I also like to mix them in a bowl with Stacy's chips. Super flavorful and tastes like a pretzel.
Hannah S.
Don't necessarily love the flavor of them but the company is really good. would recommend to people who want to try something new for a snack but i would not consume the whole bag at once because these aren't healthy.
yesika m.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
nunca los he probado de distintos sabores, pero se que son muy ricos y nutritivos, quisiera obtenerlos ya que me gustaria adquirirlos
Nichole D.
Foodie Expert
These are good by themselves or with your favorite dip. These are so much better than using crackers!
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
Love Love Love this product and all of their flavors. Although I think the everything flavor may be my favorite, I find myself standing in the aisle unable to decide which one I want and often end up leaving with multiple bags. These are a great healthier snack. I love the product and always reccommend it.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?