Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted. see more...

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Marilyn N.
Crisp is the word! It is thin and crisp without it being hard. It's a great snack to munch on
Autumn G.
Caseyville, IL
One of my favorite snacks. They taste great. And are great price. And my son likes them also.
Evelin M.
Yonkers, NY
It's ok
It's to much of cheese 🧀
If me
I don't think I will buy this again
Not my favorite
Nichel S.
Rimersburg, PA
Such good pretzels! I though that flat would cause them to be weird but they are delicious!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Foodie Expert
These are great by themselves or with hummus or cheese. We love pretzel chips in my house!
Morgan M.
Lexington, OK
These are so delicious. they're healthy and so easy to just grab and take to eat on the go!
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Foodie Expert
Pretzel chips are my favorite to pair with hummus, a great snack for when youre on the go!
Maryam A.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum, love it for parties and to dip. I sometimes put the topping UN and toast them
Maddie M.
Foodie Expert
I love these things! You can dip them or eat them plain. And they are not too and for you!
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
These are so good with hummus. I get them at Walmart or sprouts and they are a good value.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?